**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This has been happening too long and you owe me Kabam!

Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I barely even had a chancd to hit fight yet but you keep giving me constant connection errors every damn day.
Then you take half of my health because you can't maintain the damn game right!?
Not to mention the recovery time of the cpu. I lost an easy fight because you're favoring the cpu's recoup time. Not only did the cpu block my sp2 mid combo but after it dealt an sp1 on me it went straight into a combo KOing me for a ridiculous easy fight. Fix this **** and stop robbing us of our time and units!
4uslzo8dbbpk.png
ef3chawwrqnm.png
ied1vka0bzcg4.png

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Yeah it sounds like a poor Internet connection to me, since these issues occur on a regular basis to the OP. Easier to blame Kabam I guess.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    What's with the last screen capture? An out-of-body experience?
  • Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77
    What's with the last screen capture? An out-of-body experience?

I think Kabam wanted me to see myself getting screwed.
  • piratezoropiratezoro Posts: 18
    i have experienced a new bug in AWtoday it's a timeout before the fight even began lucky me i didn't loose any health
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    No connection issues here on my end all week. You may have “full bars” but that doesn’t mean there isn’t an issue with your connection.
  • Pumpkin8Pumpkin8 Posts: 1
    Starting yesterday, after running energy down and letting it sit for a couple of hours. I tried getting back on and I get connection error, yet everything else on my iPad works fine.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    edited March 2018
    My game crashed when the fight screen was loading
This discussion has been closed.