**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please remove Premium Hero Crystals from the game

Please remove your (removed by moderator) premium hero Crystal from this game.. this item making this game terrible..

(removed by moderator)

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    no one telling you to buy them

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    (removed by moderator)

There you go. Fixed it for you. No need to thank me.
  • Moved this discussion over to the Suggestions and Requests section of the forum.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    NO! Dont remove them... duoe 2*s = 3*s. Dupe 3*s = 4*s
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Why remove them? Small players grow with faster with them, and sometimes we pull 4* out of it. Not to mention when new champs are available in the PHC we get a chance at getting new 3 and 4*..
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Sounds like someones angry they didn't get a 10* star Blade ..... 3 things 1) Don't buy them, B) if you get them don't open them, if you are so angry about free crystal every now and then that's not up to your standards, Triangle) The sense of entitlement players have is disgusting delete the game & Finally Blue) Delete this thread!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Please remove your (removed by moderator) premium hero Crystal from this game.. this item making this game terrible..

(removed by moderator)

Pls remove this stupid post from the forum.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★

(removed by moderator)

I am more interested in knowing how it's making this game terrible? Like what's exactly terrible about this crystals that make the whole game terrible?
  • DeeeezDeeeez Posts: 22
    Somebody is butthurt that they can't pull anything good....from a RANDOM crystal with crappy drop rates. LOL. And I pulled a 4* Hulk from one just yesterday........
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    after 3 years of playing, all my 2* are almost max signature from phc's so most 2* pulls from phc's now give me 110 3* shards. phc are fine.

just don't buy them with units

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    That's a bad idea at least u get shards from prems
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    fgrwpgrxy5ad.png
    Earlier today, 4 phc’s
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Nope,