**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Widow vs Hawkeye

Darkest_FlameDarkest_Flame Posts: 14
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Weighing whether to upgrade my 4-Star Black Widow or Hawkeye. Both are unduped.

Black Widow vs Hawkeye 41 votes

Black Widow
17%
NevvBBananaMikebeyonder8421SKK65HeyheyheyLolmaster66608Hankitae 7 votes
Hawkeye
82%
Haji_SaabSpity68Fireballs5SomeoneElsevg2782NastyEfnNateAxeCopFirebuffajrDanicb94The_GrandmasterGAM3RGUYEvilRazorWildpantsSolrac_2Foxhero007GNASTYvinniegainzThemanofjGeneralDC_ASDF_ 34 votes

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Black Widow
    I love Hawkeye, and I have him at rank 3 as a 5 star as well. But Black Widow at level 99 is an Electro killer. She can shut down defensive abilities by a 70% or so (and almost completely against science champions). I still use her, and I had to use her on Act 5.

Of course, I still use Hawkeye as well, so both are good, but Black Widow first.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow is semi-useless undupe. Hawkeye doesn't need dupe.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    You need Hawkeye for Act 5
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Hawkeye
    Haven’t used BW since 12.0. Went from rank 5 to rank 3
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye
    I love Hawkeye, and I have him at rank 3 as a 5 star as well. But Black Widow at level 99 is an Electro killer. She can shut down defensive abilities by a 70% or so (and almost completely against science champions). I still use her, and I had to use her on Act 5.

Of course, I still use Hawkeye as well, so both are good, but Black Widow first.

He literally said she wasn't duped bro
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Hawkeye
    @NastyEfnNate

I’m with you on BW. Used her everyday for any quest before 12.0, then I’m not sure what happened. I don’t think she was nerfed. She just didn’t hit as hard as she used to. She’s great for a few situations, mostly just for electro. HE can work around regen if they aren’t bleed immune. I use HE all day everyday now. I have him at rank 4 5* unduped
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Hawkeye
    @Thebgj
    I had PS5 and they completely ruined that and her crit rate. Went from doing 15k every L2 to doing on the lucky side 7k
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hawkeye
    This is a tough call tbh. They’re both worth leveling, but BW needs to be duped. I’d say HE. Power control and strong bleed
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Hawkeye
    BW must be duped and a very high sig level to be useful.