**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

just need to vent...

Dang. I spent 2 months collecting 5* shards and was very excited to open a regular 5* shard crystal. I just wanted someone new, a toon to help my grind in the arena, and maybe even someone good enough to rank past r2. I watched it roll past several champs that I would like to have had, only to watch it land on Karnak. Now, I like Karnak, but this is the 3rd time I have pulled him. What a waste and disappointment. In my alliance we joke about the "meme" champs...with people pulling Groots etc. I would have gladly take a new IP or Falcon instead of duping Karnak. This happened last night and I am still pissed. I thought I would broadcast my frustration, in hopes of feeling better by next week or so. I am close to a free to play player, and am getting very disappointed with the trash can pulls I have been getting. I makes me question why grind so hard when improving your roster is so difficult.

Hey, thanks for entertaining my frustration.

Comments

• DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    Hey, if you are frustrated, I saved 15k for a blade crystal and pulled a kamala khan...
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Maybe I feel a touch better now.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Same. I duped my 5* Magneto, and I only have 10 5* champs. Twas a letdown.
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Just keep on keeping on. I pulled lots of Kamalas, SheHulks, IPs, and SGs. Even pulled Luke Cage a few times when he was complete garbage. But I must have done my pittance as now I have a Gwenpool, a Voodoo, a Stark Spider-man, and an Iceman.
  • Traca420Traca420 Posts: 42
    TheDemon wrote: »
    Just keep on keeping on. I pulled lots of Kamalas, SheHulks, IPs, and SGs. Even pulled Luke Cage a few times when he was complete garbage. But I must have done my pittance as now I have a Gwenpool, a Voodoo, a Stark Spider-man, and an Iceman.

I couldnt agree with this anymore man....just keep on pulling eventually it will get better...my first 4 pulls on 5 stars were she-hulk, iron patriot, iron fist and hulkbuster and a few other ok but not great champs which is going to happen with how many blah champs there are in-game but lately i have duped Blade, pulled X-23, & Stark spidey,
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    We have all been there when it comes to saving shards just hoping to pull a mediocre champ and get Groot Kamala Khan, Hulkbuster or some other champ that can do nothing to help your progression in the game.

I don’t even open the crystals that often anymore, because they are such a let down most of the time, but in my last 3 pulls I got Blue Cyclops (matches my highly effective red one), Mephisto and Yondu, all out of the Basic crystal. I have 12 five star champs now, none duped.

I’ll open up 3 more later this month, but I’m over the anticipating getting anything useful out of them. I just assume that they are all trash and look for how to work the mechanics and where they would have some use.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Dang. I spent 2 months collecting 5* shards and was very excited to open a regular 5* shard crystal. I just wanted someone new, a toon to help my grind in the arena, and maybe even someone good enough to rank past r2. I watched it roll past several champs that I would like to have had, only to watch it land on Karnak. Now, I like Karnak, but this is the 3rd time I have pulled him. What a waste and disappointment. In my alliance we joke about the "meme" champs...with people pulling Groots etc. I would have gladly take a new IP or Falcon instead of duping Karnak. This happened last night and I am still pissed. I thought I would broadcast my frustration, in hopes of feeling better by next week or so. I am close to a free to play player, and am getting very disappointed with the trash can pulls I have been getting. I makes me question why grind so hard when improving your roster is so difficult.

Hey, thanks for entertaining my frustration.

Sorry to hear that... but I want to give you some advice that will help a bit. NEVER SPIN THEM! NEVER! That reel is only there as a tease... that is it. From what you wrote that clearly upset you seeing good champs pass by (again it is meaningless so it is heartache for nothing really).

So basically unless you can detach yourself very well from what you want and the outcome... don't spin them (never spin and watch the reel I should say). I always just pop them... that are what they are going to be and the reel does not change that (again it only adds frustration).