**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change Blade's Class to Mystic

2»

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No, I don't have blade. Been chasing him and failed. But I know lot of people have him and I want to see them even more happy. Just imagine how cool it would feel to play blade with mystic dispersion
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    In this game, he belongs to the skill class.
    Comics or anything else don't change the way he was designed in this game
  • Options
    HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    No, I don't have blade. Been chasing him and failed. But I know lot of people have him and I want to see them even more happy. Just imagine how cool it would feel to play blade with mystic dispersion

Look, if this many people are disagreeing with you then clearly your idea is not a good one. Buffing arguably the best champ in the game is pretty stupid and it wouldn’t even be a small buff, mystic dispersion is insane. Imagine mystic dispersion + Blades power gain from Bleed and Sp2. He would literally be firing off Sp2s every 3 seconds. Bad idea, simple as.
  • Options
    Six people is not that many
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Yes, let's make it so blade can benefit from MD too, brilliant idea.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Six people is not that many

Six people?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Or eight, whatever, not many.
    And @Mhykke agreed with me in 4th post so that makes us 2, 2 out of 10 people agree its a great idea, makes it 20%. I think it's good enough, @Kabam Miike I think it's time to take this idea to developer team.
    Make the voice of minority be heard
    #BuffBlade
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Or eight, whatever, not many.
    And @Mhykke agreed with me in 4th post so that makes us 2, 2 out of 10 people agree its a great idea, makes it 20%. I think it's good enough, @Kabam Miike I think it's time to take this idea to developer team.
    Make the voice of minority be heard
    #BuffBlade

I also posted:

"Blade also needs to apply neurotoxin....oh, and he should prevent any kind of evade as long as he's wearing his sunglasses."

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    he is fine how he is. No more buffs or nerfs needed
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    he is fine how he is. No more buffs or nerfs needed

this is it, community you should accept this, he is F I N E, well balanced and... he is not a Doctor Strange or a Scarlet Witch, he's different