Options

Falcon | Champion Improvement

You know. I was thinking. If you wanted to make Falcon a bit better and harder to fight, this would be cool. Whenever Redwing is ready, if you stun Falcon and then try to attack him, Redwing protects him by firing off a few shots at you. Think of it as something similar to Mordo and his astral evade except it is a bleed. I think this simple update would improve him and make him more difficult to fight. Not god tier but still better. Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    imaginejim wrote: »
    You know. I was thinking. If you wanted to make Falcon a bit better and harder to fight, this would be cool. Whenever Redwing is ready, if you stun Falcon and then try to attack him, Redwing protects him by firing off a few shots at you. Think of it as something similar to Mordo and his astral evade except it is a bleed. I think this simple update would improve him and make him more difficult to fight. Not god tier but still better. Any other suggestions?

cool! they should also change his animation ( make him use his wings to hit you or something like that)