**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NEBULA IS A VILLIAN!!!!

why the hell is nebula not gaining power in modoks lab on the villians absolute power gain node. i mean come on!

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    She’s a Merc
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    She's not a villain, she is anti-hero because she is reedemable
  • Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    exactly
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Watch Guardians 2 and rethink your statement
  • Options
    ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    Or read the comics. Nebula steals the Infinity Gauntlet, defeats Thanos and brings back all the dead heroes.
  • Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    damn well she starts out as a villian but thanks for ruining gurdians 3 ackrite26
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Plus MODOK’s lab doesn’t work right anyway lol especially with the hero/villain nodes. I have times where it gives Ms. Marvel power on villain nodes and Dormammu power on hero nodes.
  • Options
    EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    I was think exactly that,
    She's a mercenary, is not a Hero or Villain, it is some else category.
    But in this case in "villains gain absolute power node" she doesn't gain power as in same way she doesn't trigger Blade' danger sense against villains.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Didn't she started out a good little girl, being trained to become a Villain, forced to become a Merc, and switched back to the good side? Will she die in Infinity War 4 trying to save Gamora? If so, then let's give her a place permanently on the good side :D