**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down? [Merged Threads]

TrimbobTrimbob Posts: 194
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Unable to log on!

IOS 11.2.6
IPhone 7+
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    im gonna log in and see if i have this problem
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    im able to log in on a device running on android 4.4 or higher
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    I'm on an iPhone 6s+ on Verizon.
    Both on wifi and on cellular data my game is displaying the network connection issue message and not opening. Is this happening to others and KABAM do u know what's going on right now?
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    @Trimbob mine is offline too
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Mines down also
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    Also down
  • Hey everyone, I double-checked and the game isn't down right now. Would those of you who are having trouble connecting be able to run through some of our troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android. I know some of this may seem straightforward, but going through all the steps in order can be quite helpful. If you are still having issues afterward, can you send me your device, OS, and carrier info?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Down for me now too. Wasn't down when he first posted but went down for me soon after.

Trimbob wrote: »
    @IceBobby I’ve had to deleted the app and reinstall it. Now sorted.

Yeah this sorted me last time when I had this issue so was trying it again to find the download is not working correctly now (it is going super slow and then seems like it just stalls).

Yup. Pretty excited about it.

As long as I can get back soon so I can finish my Hero Use 4th milestone I will be happy (had just popped a revive too). Fingers crossed!
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    The game finally downloaded and installed and worked again ;) Just wanted to let people know... try re-installing the game ;)
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    left my phone charging for about 7 mins, now i cant connect (wifi, or cellular)? why are yall so bad at this? can y'all please get your stuff together?