Connection gift

ThebgjThebgj Member Posts: 635 ★★
djxfnzssy6kh.png
I haven’t seen anything on this, anyone know who the affected were?

Comments

• Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    This is for Summoners that were affected by a bug that didn't allow them to connect after the launch of 17.0, and 17.0.2. There was a group of summoners that were not able to play the game for a few days and missed out on rewards.
  • ThebgjThebgj Member Posts: 635 ★★
    Thanks for the response :)
  • mespadamespada Member Posts: 59
    i was affected, didn't get any compensation though
  • MattScottMattScott Member Posts: 587 ★★
    mespada wrote: »
    i was affected, didn't get any compensation though

Same. :/
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Member Posts: 265
    Is this just for summoners who weren’t able/chose not to login at all for the first few days, or for people whose games experienced such terrible lag and fram skips that they couldn’t do harder difficulties? Because I have had the latter of the two. Makes Modok quests and trying to do uncollected event quests a lot more impossible.
  • OPIEOPIE Member Posts: 33
    I'm still waiting for the compensation from the trial.of the infinite fiasco
    All threads on it were shut down and no one responds. The ignoring of messages about it is so highly unprofessional
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Member Posts: 432 ★★
    edited March 2018
    It was for the Tmobile users
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Member Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    this happened to me often. I started playing the game then it kept crashing. For some trial of the infinite i did not get any rewards even though i completed it because of the connection issues.
    That's why we have to keep mentioning it otherwise it's out of sight out of mind. What happened was NOT fair or right. It cost people resources and in some cases actual money. The silence on the company's part is appealing
    It's funny that they say they can't give out resources like that as compensation yet this very thread is about them doing just that

Smh
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    OPIE wrote: »
    That's why we have to keep mentioning it otherwise it's out of sight out of mind. What happened was NOT fair or right. It cost people resources and in some cases actual money. The silence on the company's part is appealing

*appalling
    Lol I spelt it right. Now that can't jail me again because technically I'm not saying anything bad lol
  • ThebgjThebgj Member Posts: 635 ★★
    @DrOctavius2_2

One of my other members has T-Mobile and he didn’t get the gift :(
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It was only given to summoners effected by the 17.0.2 connection bug and who were given access to the 17.0.3 beta that fixed it.

I got the compensation (about 1/3 of what I would have earned from arena) and I have the email from Kabam stating only people given access to 17.0.3 were given it but we're not allowed to post personal emails from Kabam
  • SovenduSovendu Member Posts: 31
    Woow!! So even when everyone faced the same issue, kabam gives out compensation to some selected one!! So much justice.. just woow
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★
    Thebgj wrote: »
    djxfnzssy6kh.png

I have tmobile and didn't receive anything. I even sent in a ticket previously.
  • GintokiGintoki Member Posts: 41
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Thebgj wrote: »
    djxfnzssy6kh.png

I have tmobile and didn't receive anything. I even sent in a ticket previously.

It's just RNG mate
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The compensation is way short of the mark imo.

Today alone I've got 1675 5* shards from arena and SA.
    I was kicked from 2 alliances and had connection problems for over 3 weeks.

I'm short at least 5k 5* shards and God knows how many 4* from 6 arenas and 3 SA events