**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool 2 update?

First off sorry for what happened back there.But I did have an idea,a deadpool 2 update for when it comes out!You should make this update and with the update add a deadpool themed quest! We can get him by paying money or getting him in a deadpool crystal! Also please don’t make him be a 2 or a 3 star Thanks!

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Hmm.. I think the next 2 months are gonna focus on infinity war and the fallout but it's plausible that deadpool would appear
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I like the idea of deadpool as he is so amazing in the films and comics, but instead of money i would prefer it to be a units offer if he couldnt be free. That way he is available to all (via tedious arena grinding) rather than just a select few. He is one of the most popular marvel heroes at the moment in the mcu; it would be a shame to limit the joy of owning him in game.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    He should be made 4star arena reward not an offer, I mean whos gonna buy 4star deadpool now
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    He should be made 4star arena reward not an offer, I mean whos gonna buy 4star deadpool now

There are people who will buy some 2 star crystals to get exclusive ones and that is only for a chance for a red deadpool plenty will absolutely buy his 4 star
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    As a five star bundle of deadpool.Guarunteed a five star deadpool (film) 350 units and everything to max him out for 14.99$

Why don’t you throw in a few 5 star awakening gem crystals and 1million gold?
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Str wrote: »
    I like the idea of deadpool as he is so amazing in the films and comics, but instead of money i would prefer it to be a units offer if he couldnt be free. That way he is available to all (via tedious arena grinding) rather than just a select few. He is one of the most popular marvel heroes at the moment in the mcu; it would be a shame to limit the joy of owning him in game.

You absolute ****, Deadpool isn’t in the MCU.
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    Str wrote: »

You absolute ****, Deadpool isn’t in the MCU.

Think you’ll find Disney just bought 20th Century Fox in December

It was all over the news

• If we get a Deadpool related event, then I'm sure we will get a movie version of Cable or even maybe Domino, but Kabam has made it clear they have abandoned Deadpool (and there is already Xpool, who's was added intending to fix the problems they made with OG), but with that said they NEVER give away champs in the way that you proposed and honestly it's just wishful thinking. This forum shouldn't be for everybody to just tell Kabam their in-game wishes and I think you should think about what you're gonna post before you do go ahead and post it lol. Also, the deal still hasn't gone thru for Marvel to acquire the rights to the X-Men (Deadpool included) back from Disney, and they have officially commented on Deadpool never being a part of the Cinematic Universe anyways.
    If we get a Deadpool related event, then I'm sure we will get a movie version of Cable or even maybe Domino, but Kabam has made it clear they have abandoned Deadpool (and there is already Xpool, who's was added intending to fix the problems they made with OG), but with that said they NEVER give away champs in the way that you proposed and honestly it's just wishful thinking. This forum shouldn't be for everybody to just tell Kabam their in-game wishes and I think you should think about what you're gonna post before you do go ahead and post it lol. Also, the deal still hasn't gone thru for Marvel to acquire the rights to the X-Men (Deadpool included) back from Disney, and they have officially commented on Deadpool never being a part of the Cinematic Universe anyways.

No, marvel now own Fox Film Studios which includes F4 and Deadpool and X Men

The only obstacle is owning the rest of 20th Century Fox
  • If we get a Deadpool related event, then I'm sure we will get a movie version of Cable or even maybe Domino, but Kabam has made it clear they have abandoned Deadpool (and there is already Xpool, who's was added intending to fix the problems they made with OG), but with that said they NEVER give away champs in the way that you proposed and honestly it's just wishful thinking. This forum shouldn't be for everybody to just tell Kabam their in-game wishes and I think you should think about what you're gonna post before you do go ahead and post it lol. Also, the deal still hasn't gone thru for Marvel to acquire the rights to the X-Men (Deadpool included) back from Disney, and they have officially commented on Deadpool never being a part of the Cinematic Universe anyways.

Actually, you're wrong. Marvel is attempting to acquire the rights to Xmen and the Fantastic 4 back from Fox, Fox is selling most of their assets to focus solely on sports and news, nobody is trying to acquire 20th Century Fox as the studio will still make its other existing shows (such as the Simpsons) and they will still control the rights to the Spider-Man character, and don't try to fight that either because "Spider-Man is in the MCU," while that is correct, Spider-Man is basically on a loan for a max of 6 movies, 3 team movies and 3 solo movies, then the rights return to Fox. There is currently a stalemate in the process because they can't agree on a price.
  • AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40
    If we get a Deadpool related event, then I'm sure we will get a movie version of Cable or even maybe Domino, but Kabam has made it clear they have abandoned Deadpool (and there is already Xpool, who's was added intending to fix the problems they made with OG), but with that said they NEVER give away champs in the way that you proposed and honestly it's just wishful thinking. This forum shouldn't be for everybody to just tell Kabam their in-game wishes and I think you should think about what you're gonna post before you do go ahead and post it lol. Also, the deal still hasn't gone thru for Marvel to acquire the rights to the X-Men (Deadpool included) back from Disney, and they have officially commented on Deadpool never being a part of the Cinematic Universe anyways.

Actually, you're wrong. Marvel is attempting to acquire the rights to Xmen and the Fantastic 4 back from Fox, Fox is selling most of their assets to focus solely on sports and news, nobody is trying to acquire 20th Century Fox as the studio will still make its other existing shows (such as the Simpsons) and they will still control the rights to the Spider-Man character, and don't try to fight that either because "Spider-Man is in the MCU," while that is correct, Spider-Man is basically on a loan for a max of 6 movies, 3 team movies and 3 solo movies, then the rights return to Fox. There is currently a stalemate in the process because they can't agree on a price.

Actually Sony has the rights to Spiderman. Disney is in negotiations to buy most of Fox's assets including the rights to F4 and X-men, but Comcast keeps throwing a wrench in the deal trying to buy some of the assets. Otherwise its pretty much a done deal only lawyer stuff left.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    They could still run Deadpool arenas at the same time as whatever they have in place for Infinity War (as the deapdool arena was only available for those who purchased a version of the champion, so it was business as usual for the rest of the player base).
    If they do not want to re-offer the deadpool deal, then it's not going to happen as it would be weird.
    Personally, I think they would be losing an opportunity to make easy money if they don't.

A Deadpool quest is probably not going to happen any time soon, mostly because of other movies happening at the same time. I do expect them to sell something Deadpool related when the movie comes out (same way they offered a punisher crystal when the netflix show came out).
  • DEADLYPANTSDEADLYPANTS Posts: 45
    edited March 2018

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Even if Kabam made it 19.99$ I’d buy two! After deadpool the game gained a huge increase in fans and the film gained even more fans

You can only buy one, and they usually do not sell the highest one. So last time you were able to buy 3-star Deadpool, and get the 4-star version in the special arena. This time they have a framework in place for a 5-star Deadpool arena, so they could sell the 4 star version, but they probably won't as it would decrease the value for those that fought for him. So I would expect a 4* and a 5* arena for Deadpool, going at the same time as the other arenas. Or perhaps they could create a Grandmaster Featured Crystal for Deadpool for those that bought the 3-star version.

Come on Kabam, take our money!