**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Women of Power Event Discussion [MERGED]

124»

Comments

• iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    Thank you Kabam for this event. Easy 5* shards! Cheers.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam for this event. Easy 5* shards! Cheers.

Let's celebrate woman's day tomorrow again, let's have the event quest once more with the same rewards, but let's reduce the paths down to only 1 ... LOL .... just kidding, one day is good enough, but nice free reward (although very time consuming even when using auto fight)
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    imnoone wrote: »
    Since when difficulty of an event or lack of post on forum indicated the respect for women? seriously?

I suspect this may have something to do with a certain YouTube Video. That's when the Posts started rolling in.

i think Kabam is gonna have Seatin's head for this one
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    You get Points for winning WITH a female Champ. Not for killing them. Lol.

Pretty sure the post is referring to the 24-hour event with 3 difficulties. You know, the one where you spend the whole time beating up on the women.

im not saying you're wrong but you get awarded with more points for the alliance event if ya use female champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    You get Points for winning WITH a female Champ. Not for killing them. Lol.

Pretty sure the post is referring to the 24-hour event with 3 difficulties. You know, the one where you spend the whole time beating up on the women.
    I'm also concerned about the type of lifestyle that Oscar the Grouch is encouraging children to live. -.-
  • L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    Happy woman’s day :)
  • Hey everyone, we appreciate all the feedback about this event, just remember to keep it constructive and on topic here on the forums. I also wanted to address those who had questions about the difficulty of the event quest. Since it was an event that was only going to be around for one day, we wanted the difficulty to be at a level where everyone could participate in the celebration. We also made the quest cost zero energy so that players could have a place to more easily use their female Champs to earn points for the Women of Power alliance event. I hope this clarifies some of the design decisions around this event.
  • Treaper10Treaper10 Posts: 2
    Does anyone else feel like the women of power event didn’t show any women of power??? I used the AI for all the fights. The strongest woman,Hela, was a 2k unduped champ. I feel like it should’ve been like the champion event with the least votes. Lots of hard nodes to challenge us and show us just how powerful the women are.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Next time you want challenge, try clearing stuff using sentry. It makes even act4 challenging
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Next time you want challenge, try clearing stuff using sentry. It makes even act4 challenging

That is who you have to use
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Treaper10 wrote: »
    I feel like it should’ve been like the champion event with the least votes. Lots of hard nodes to challenge us and show us just how powerful the women are.

Except all that challenge did was show just how terrible those characters were. Those characters had to be buffed like crazy to even be a challenge...and even then, only 1 node was actually "challenging."

• It's just that it was lazy, throwaway content from Kabam they didn't put much effort into. Harder enemies would have just required more testing, better rewards and overall more work to put it all together.

I mean its not like it cost players anything but next year I'd rather see them do something akin to the celebrity challenges that are a little more worthwhile and hang around for a month. That would have been more interesting for a monthly March event than re-running MODOK IMO
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Maybe it's not the most epic piece of content, but they did something at least. How many other games are you playing that are doing a womens day event? Something is better than nothing. In the end it's free stuff. If they hadn't done anything, what would have been said? Darned if you do, Darned if you don't.