**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* R5 Blade or R4 Gwenpool

I have 4 t4 skill catalysts and I have not pulled a fully formed in nearly a year so I make them mainly by shards. I have 8 t2a. Should I r5 my 5* blade or r4 5* Gwenpool. I am looking to do LOL exploration soon.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Blade
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have a hard time believeing you have a problem with t4cc shortage if you’ve done act 5 100%
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    td73cxo0z7vp.png

It’s been unlucky pulls. My last 5 t4cc crystals were 4 science and 1 mutant
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I have a hard time believeing you have a problem with t4cc shortage if you’ve done act 5 100%

Also AQ map 5 crystals have not been kind to me
  • JRCrowJRCrow Posts: 14
    Personally don't think the labyrinth is worth exploring for the cost to benefit ratio. Most people at that level have plenty of t4cc... Shards are much easier to come by and t2a has become a bit easier. The simple fact that you get nothing for exploring 5 more paths is pathetic considering the cost it would ensue. I would upgrade who will make monthly eq easier and the next story quest. I do have a 5/65 gwen and shes great but may want to go with blade to 5/65 and wait to take gwen to 4/55. He seems to be 'the champ' right now. I did not go for him because i have too many skill champs as is but would love him for the roster.