**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why different offers ?

3p4fwgf5lsbm.jpg
One of my account has 4x and the other has 5x
What's with this discrimination ??

Comments

• GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    Have you spent money on either of the accounts?

Nope, both are f2p.
    @CreeperWhisper7 and both cost 4.99
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Yeah, usually I see this question come up for f2p or players who havent spent, and this pops up, but I never saw two different amounts. Are your accounts different levels?
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Its an offer that is given to accounts that have never spent money.
    It increases with the older the account gets. It caps out at something but I am not sure what.
    Then once you buy it, you will never see it again.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    It tends to go up the longer you ignore it I think.
  • L0ckJawL0ckJaw Posts: 37
    If you don’t spend money it increases the reward, they want you to spend money on it
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I don't have either offer
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I haven’t seen any great offers like that in months...maybe a year or more. I only ever decide to buy when it’s 2x 3x 4x or 5x like the OP.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I don't have either offer

Have you spent $ before? If so it never comes back... it is a "wet their toes" kind of offer.

Thebgj wrote: »
    I haven’t seen any great offers like that in months...maybe a year or more. I only ever decide to buy when it’s 2x 3x 4x or 5x like the OP.

Same for me... but if you have spent in the past this offer will never come back ;)
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    If you are a f2p player than then why do you care? makes no sense
    @Heartless not now and these ain't my main account. On my main account i brought Tony Stark which is a loss when compared to this deals