Options

Need alliance | GOLD 1 AW | my prestige: 4600

Looking for a new alliance. My prestige will rise up to 5000 soon.. Will open a 6* this month and r4 my 3rd 5* as well. I having been doing Aq 5X5 for the last 4 months in ex0ert bracket. preferebly in Gold 1 Aw. Hit me up on line if interested.. Id: sparda194 c0a23waudstz.png0yorw12g94an.png
jbobyw2q1hlc.png

Comments

• Options
    KaptainKaptain Posts: 48
    Sparda wrote: »
    Looking for a new alliance. My prestige will rise up to 5000 soon.. Will open a 6* this month and r4 my 3rd 5* as well. I having been doing Aq 5X5 for the last 4 months in ex0ert bracket. preferebly in Gold 1 Aw. Hit me up on line if interested.. Id: sparda194

I wasn't able to find you in Line. My line ID is kaptain_ and I just pinged you in the game.
  • Options
    SpardaSparda Posts: 3
    Kaptain wrote: »
    Sparda wrote: »
    Looking for a new alliance. My prestige will rise up to 5000 soon.. Will open a 6* this month and r4 my 3rd 5* as well. I having been doing Aq 5X5 for the last 4 months in ex0ert bracket. preferebly in Gold 1 Aw. Hit me up on line if interested.. Id: sparda194

I wasn't able to find you in Line. My line ID is kaptain_ and I just pinged you in the game.

Check line
  • Options
    IronmykIronmyk Posts: 5
    https://groupme.com/contact/47233684/TNc18BHp

Hit me up on groupme. Let's talk and get you into an 11mil alliance 5x5 and by the end of the aw season we will be platinum