**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade nerf

2»

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Scarlet Witch genuinely broke the game to a point where she basically couldn't die. and could take down anything at any rank. I dare anyone whom thinks Blade is too powerful to take a 3 star Blade into a high tier war and see if he will finish his path.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Another Nerf Blade Post on The List
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    tenor.gif?itemid=7391841
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Another Nerf Blade Post on The List

I've lost count and now patience with this hahaha
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Blade nerf post spamming the forums too much.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Also check his profile, It's also an spam profile created for blade nerf post to spam the forums. It's his first post and all the cmnts he made about blade nerf. Some guys really trying hard to nerf blade creating fake profile and lots of post about blade and to get attention from kabam.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    So there is no fun is war because your Magik with broken mystic dispersion is not getting 6 million kills against players whom receive no hits because they can play well but limbo kills them instantly. Yes because your not breaking the game 1 champion should be nerfed. When will you and all these other bitchy kids get over the game evolving beyond **** mystic AW defence and spend less time whining for a nerf that wont happen and focus in playing the game to get yourself a Blade with his impending arena and then you will understand how he works rather than blindly crying for a nerf that wont happen.

This........ All of this.
    Because Thor could 3 hit realm of legends wolvie he parried 3 times and sp3 boom dead, SW was almost impossible to loose with, she could chain stun and regen to full health permanently, DS was in a similar position gaining health and power with the oh so broken mystic dispersion, Black Widow ability made all champions useless in war. Before you say blade does he only reduces the abilities of mystics and villains hardly the whole champion base. Don't want to see Blade wipe your mystic defence here's an idea change your defence.

Also all you people whom **** about Blade probably bitched when sw, thor ect got nerfed and no doubt when you get Blade you wont be as petty.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    This thread should be close. This is spam
  • RichardNLDSRichardNLDS Posts: 9
    I have all that champs..magik sw Thor blade dorm etc. Still..i do not like how blade is made. 3 star blade takes down any 5 star r5 with nodes on the endboss. That is what sw, Thor etc also did in the past
    I have all that champs..magik sw Thor blade dorm etc. Still..i do not like how blade is made. 3 star blade takes down any 5 star r5 with nodes on the endboss. That is what sw, Thor etc also did in the past

Ok let’s stop exaggerating. You have proof video etc. otherwise that is bs
    Don’t lie to try and prove your point
    An r5 5* spidey would destroy a 5 star blade let alone a 3
  • RichardNLDSRichardNLDS Posts: 9
    edited March 2018
    Proof it? Look on you tube. Proof enough.
    Everybody here who is against it, is a blade owner that can not win without him!
    It is just like sw, he almost don't die and you don't need skills! That is the problem.
    And to be clear . Yes i have blade. And still i think that he is overpowered en need to be broucht down.
    Proof it? Look on you tube. Proof enough.
    Everybody here who is against it, is a blade owner that can not win without him!
    It is just like sw, he almost don't die and you don't need skills! That is the problem.
    And to be clear . Yes i have blade. And still i think that he is overpowered en need to be broucht down.
    Yes prove it post the video of a 3* blade taking out an r5 5* star aw boss with nodes up. You can’t cause it doesn’t exist.i am Against a nerf and I can win with out blade. Stop posting ridiculous statements. I don’t believe you have blade I think you are just salty.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    This is a stupid argument/conversation. Is Blade good? Yes. Is he the best in the game? Quite possibly. There is definitely an argument to be made to support that. Is he too powerful? No. He is just Themistocles common avatar for most high tier alliances because he has a combination of both high prestige and high usefulness. You can own almost every opponent in AW with any rank 5 5*. I’ve seen people do it with magik. I’ve seen them do it with SS. I’ve seen them do it with Hyperion. I’ve seen them do it with DV. It just suddenly appears to be an issue because so many saved their tier 5 basic cats and 5* shards to dump them all into Blade because he happens to be the best I the game. If everyone had done this with DV instead we would be seein a bunch of “DV needs to be nerfed” posts.
    Jordan asking a rhetorical question is not wishing to be given an answer usually because you cant sustain an argument because your side is invallid and is a sign of stupidity. Being used still wasn't the reason you ignorant turd they were overpowered at that state in the game, yes they were used but Star Lord is used a lot, Gwenpool is used a lot by your narrow minded logic these should be nerfed as well. Also claiming that people cant win without Blade send me a clip where anyone else can survive the Limbo of a 4/55 magik in the top tiers of alliance war. Go ahead find someone else and send the clip.
    Additionally, you can die as Blade because guess what he does need skill, if your using that as an argument then you probably are salty that your magik is no longer broken in war defence. You need to know when to use specials and when you need the power to regen (his regen can still be out damaged if you take hits) also when last I checked was parry not a form of a skill in game?