Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Blade seriously needs to be nerfed. Here is why?

Blade seriously needs to be nerfed Kabam.

Everyone uses him in war. At least 9 players from each battle group has him and some form of the holy trinity.

It severely affects the game and diversity you wanted Kabam. You can’t just have everyone use one champ. You did it before with scarlet witch and widow and you need to nerf him now. He’s also affecting your bottom line as not as many people spending on heals and revives.

Do what’s best for the community and champ diversity and nerf blade. Check all the top alliances and see how many blade profiles! Way too many and not enough diversity.

Comments

• Options
    Top Alliances Will Always Find A Way To Win So Theres No Difference Nerfed Or Not
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Here we go again ...

Guess what? It's not a secret. There has been numerous threads about it already. Once every day actually.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Blade seriously needs to be nerfed Kabam.

Everyone uses him in war. At least 9 players from each battle group has him and some form of the holy trinity.

It severely affects the game and diversity you wanted Kabam. You can’t just have everyone use one champ. You did it before with scarlet witch and widow and you need to nerf him now. He’s also affecting your bottom line as not as many people spending on heals and revives.

Do what’s best for the community and champ diversity and nerf blade. Check all the top alliances and see how many blade profiles! Way too many and not enough diversity.

u4k6iwgtzrpl.jpeg
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Why are you asking us?

#grammar
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    For those complaining about too many blades, you need to adapt. Put Medusas and Spidermen on your path. Blade still struggles against Dorm. There are ways to work around it.

I have the trinity, playing in p3/t2. And already I've broken up the trinity more times than not because the opposing alliance placed defenders in a way that forced me to adjust.

And above all, the best way to adjust is to simply die fewer times than your opponent. I'd argue that the new format is based more on skill, so I'm liking it so far as long as more improvements are on the way.

In the end, we need more Blade-like champs, not less.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    0p6kpxv2fbks.jpeg
    jkgcx6nc8sll.jpeg
    ahb9u5zvbubl.jpeg
    8fehv40ythro.jpeg
    m3sf6zqbpzmh.jpeg
    ga7bhdycpdp7.jpeg
    ql40gge0lvwq.jpeg
    kn5n85tf47nb.jpeg
    zu0nkdxpapso.jpeg
  • Options
    tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Omg.it is just seriously too boring.someone should nerf the people,which wants blade nerf!
  • Options
    Savio444 wrote: »
    0p6kpxv2fbks.jpeg
    jkgcx6nc8sll.jpeg
    ahb9u5zvbubl.jpeg
    8fehv40ythro.jpeg
    m3sf6zqbpzmh.jpeg
    ga7bhdycpdp7.jpeg
    ql40gge0lvwq.jpeg
    kn5n85tf47nb.jpeg
    zu0nkdxpapso.jpeg

dz6au196iyjr.jpeg

Each new blade thread lets me add another one to the list.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    0p6kpxv2fbks.jpeg
    jkgcx6nc8sll.jpeg
    ahb9u5zvbubl.jpeg
    8fehv40ythro.jpeg
    m3sf6zqbpzmh.jpeg
    ga7bhdycpdp7.jpeg
    ql40gge0lvwq.jpeg
    kn5n85tf47nb.jpeg
    zu0nkdxpapso.jpeg

dz6au196iyjr.jpeg

NOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS ALREADY SO HEAVY, THIS FORUM CANT TAKE ANYMORE NERF BLADE POSTS!!!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,569 ★★★★
    One point the OP makes is true. 9/10 players bring Blade to War. I know Kabam likes diversity and Blade does kill it to certain degree. I have blade 5* and to some degree, I'm getting a bit tired of seeing him.
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I used my 4 star Blade moderately when he 1st came out and even tho I didn't find him to be game changing I gave into all the hype and saved my shards and pulled the 5 star blade too and I don't even use him either. There are so many great champs and I have always struggled with who i wanted to fight with cuz there are so many options. I really feel like people are making too much of Blade. He is the best option if you are facing Magik or Hood but without synergies he is just as good as most other options for most content
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    This Nutjob hero thinks kabam cares about potion use for their bottom line when they basically give 6k health potions away for nothing in the glory store and created a new AW system that requires maximum unlimited boosting and 100% exploration even after defeat is obvious.

Compare that to the days when every alliance below 3300 war rating would purposely quit in pointless wars.. “save your resources guys.. we’re only supposed to win bout half these wars anyway”... while only a handful of alliances felt it was necessary to revive and finish and win every time. Back when alliances saw 17 juggs and magiks and dorms awaiting them and said nope.. and kabam made nothing. They’ve never made so much money from AW as they do now. Nothing will change.

Although if you want more skill to decide wars they’ll put a limit on boosts just like they limit us to 15 items.. bc right now it’s absurd. But why would they do that when they’re making a killing on questing packs, so nothing will change.
  • Options
    Rektor wrote: »
    Although if you want more skill to decide wars they’ll put a limit on boosts just like they limit us to 15 items.. bc right now it’s absurd. But why would they do that when they’re making a killing on questing packs, so nothing will change.

Not really. Blade can destroy certain aw paths even without boosts. Basically, you guys are just concerned about your bottom line.

He’s used way too much like Scarlett witch before. He needs to be nerfed bottom line. Tired of seeing wars with blade and blade and blade. It’s so boring.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Rektor wrote: »

Not really. Blade can destroy certain aw paths even without boosts. Basically, you guys are just concerned about your bottom line.

Yea, go high enough in the tiers and everyone’s using 3-4 booths for basic paths, sometimes 5+ for boss fights. There are plenty using 10+ boosts per war. Everyone is using at least a few. And if not, they’re getting chewed out by their alliance.

And spark is better than blade.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    0p6kpxv2fbks.jpeg
    jkgcx6nc8sll.jpeg
    ahb9u5zvbubl.jpeg
    8fehv40ythro.jpeg
    m3sf6zqbpzmh.jpeg
    ga7bhdycpdp7.jpeg
    ql40gge0lvwq.jpeg
    kn5n85tf47nb.jpeg
    zu0nkdxpapso.jpeg

dz6au196iyjr.jpeg

I think you missed about 50 lol
  • Options
    RomissyRomissy Posts: 27
    But the nr.1 reason to nerf Blade is that the poster didn't get him
  • Options
    0p6kpxv2fbks.jpeg
    jkgcx6nc8sll.jpeg
    ahb9u5zvbubl.jpeg
    8fehv40ythro.jpeg
    m3sf6zqbpzmh.jpeg
    ga7bhdycpdp7.jpeg
    ql40gge0lvwq.jpeg
    kn5n85tf47nb.jpeg
    zu0nkdxpapso.jpeg

dz6au196iyjr.jpeg

I think you missed about 50 lol
    Those are from the last two weeks, I couldn’t bear going back longer. It hurt too much.