**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Parry not working.

Just fought a jugg in war, tile 38, armour node, parry wasn't triggering every time although it was showing up bottom left of my sw.

Galaxy s7 edge, latest version, just had apple pie with a cup of tea and the wind is blowing in a North westerly direction at 14kmh.

Comments

• Same. It's back to being bugged as of the most recent "maintenance".
    Using an iPhone 8, which handles most of the lag, but the same game bugs are still here.
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Not only is it not registering properly but your still taking damage every time you parry your opponent. Granted it's a small amount, takes 3-5 parry to take 1% damage but in long drawn out fights it adds up
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Just fought a jugg in war, tile 38, armour node, parry wasn't triggering every time although it was showing up bottom left of my sw.

Galaxy s7 edge, latest version, just had apple pie with a cup of tea and the wind is blowing in a North westerly direction at 14kmh.

I thought it was just me and that I was simply sucking.

I noticed it while doing 5.3.3. Cost me a lot of units.
  • Parry is just not working for me today... oddjg6ncbpcxtv9.jpeg
  • HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
    They probably would take down this post
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Everyone seems to be having this issue for months now and all Kabaam has said was "Under Investigation" , I stop playing Act 5 due to this issue and I've been kicked from on Alliance due to losing in two wars because of death and I've been playing this game for 2 years and I've been doing the same inputs but now either the AI got a lot better/ faster and cover more ground and Kabaam didn't update us or something is wrong with the game because I've done nothing different with my game play and now it seems I lost the ability to intercept and parry. I'M not asking to be compensated or anything I just want an update on these issues and when can we get a fix because its affecting a lot of people game play and cost me an Alliance and also AW rewards now I have to fine a new alliance and do at lease 5 wars before the season end.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    AQ map 5 against 18k hood,
    Sub boss node

Used 4* 5/50 GR - parryed him and it said immune on the right side?! Wtf is that. Also didn’t say parry on my side of the screen. Further providing proof parry is broken

Proof? That would be interesting to see.
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    @Jordan128 I can see what you are implying and just give it up. They do not typically jail or ban anyone on the forums without good reasons and multiple warnings.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    ArmyBrat wrote: »
    AQ map 5 against 18k hood,
    Sub boss node

Used 4* 5/50 GR - parryed him and it said immune on the right side?! Wtf is that. Also didn’t say parry on my side of the screen. Further providing proof parry is broken

Proof? That would be interesting to see.

I wish I had proof... not like it would matter. You know just as much as the rest of us how even with provided video proof, Kabam just ignores us and deletes the topics saying “the talk is toxic and not creating a proper atmosphere or generating positive influence”. Hmmm. Wonder why??!!

No, I think what @ArmyBrat is probably referring yo is the same thing as @Jordan128 referred to directly above his post. When Hood's invisibility is on cool down he is stun immune.

• tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    I just do not buy any offers anymore,even if they are good,which is very rare.i do not wanna pay for this mess,not even a penny.i cannot continue the act5 from the last update,but i do not even mind that.maybe once,when kabam will be able finally,to stabilize this game,or when they will weak up and they will notice that,they can't force the people with dodgy things,to pay.