**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Having diversity in drop rate

Hanihani2017Hanihani2017 Posts: 21
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Ok so I 100% act5 and for my hard work I got rewarded with two 5 star skill awakening gem and a 5 star skill rank up and 8 tie 4 skill catalyst in raw. Ok all this is to rank a skill champ, shouldn’t I pull any skill champ? I’m not asking about a specific skill champ, I’ve opened about 30 5 star. Why wouldn’t I get a skill champ, you give me everything for skill champs. Is this a way to tell a player to stop putting so much time on the game and quit? I know about the drop rate, but this isn’t not logical. If you’re not giving me a 5star skill champ, then why give me all the skill ****?

Comments

• Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Ok so I 100% act5 and for my hard work I got rewarded with two 5 star skill awakening gem and a 5 star skill rank up and 8 tie 4 skill catalyst in raw. Ok all this is to rank a skill champ, shouldn’t I pull any skill champ? I’m not asking about a specific skill champ, I’ve opened about 30 5 star. Why wouldn’t I get a skill champ, you give me everything for skill champs. Is this a way to tell a player to stop putting so much time on the game and quit? I know about the drop rate, but this isn’t not logical. If you’re not giving me a 5star skill champ, then why give me all the skill ****?

You complain now, but the second you pull 5* Blade....
  • Options
    Hanihani2017Hanihani2017 Posts: 21
    edited March 2018
    @Jay_Ibero first I didn’t complain about not getting a specific champ. Second (if) I pulled blade when is that going to happen, when am I going to get a 5* skill champ? When my tie 4 skill catalysts expire?
    Again (if) I pulled blade, I got the rank up thing so I even don’t need to use tie4 skill catalyst. You’re notsaying anything making sense about why getting everything I need to rank up a skill champ without pulling them!!
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★

hmmm, seems like someone at kabam is really pissed at you. That's an evil plan in making.