**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Karnak Buff

Karnak is a champion with potential that just doesn’t deliver. He is supposed to be an evade counter but he only achieves that for 6 seconds after his sp1. Sure his sp3 has good evade shutdown but usually you are going to be dead by then. My thought is that he gets taunt off either idling or his heavy. Karnak has always been a loud mouth in comics. Secondly I think you should gain 5% of his power off every critical hit when taunt is active. This would help him build many sp1 or get to an sp3 quicker. And lastly give his sp1 a rework please, it’s about as useful as spider-Gwen’s. The only reason to use it is for a super short true strike.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Thing is, with spidey you don’t want to taunt him because his sp2 is much easier to evade than his sp1
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Thing is, with spidey you don’t want to taunt him because his sp2 is much easier to evade than his sp1

But you would have control over the taunt. Through heavy attack or idling. Heck they could give him a buff that prevents them from activating a special attack.
  • Options
    NezarecNezarec Posts: 4
    Karnak just need more damage. My 6* have only 2k crit with medium attack