**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Add AW Offensive Diversity

We’re currently in an AW fight where one of our opponents BG’s has 9 5* Blades!!! Yes, 9!!! So that’s brought me to an idea. Rather then reverting back to a 12.0 debacle why don’t you include AW offensive diversity’s as part of the scoring system. This could potentially deter people and not turncoat AW wars into the current state its in LC the “Blade” Wars!

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    No! This would be a nerf to many AW champs--not everyone brings a Blade.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Or... heres an idea... make a counter to blade
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Don't act like this is your brand new idea when you know that Dork dude tried to push this same idea.

Mystic wars are over, move on.
  • wSWeaponX wrote: »
    Don't act like this is your brand new idea when you know that Dork dude tried to push this same idea.

Mystic wars are over, move on.

And how did they fix mystic wars? Ding, ding, ding...AW Defensive Diversity. If you want to bring skill and complexity back to the game don’t force people to bring in the Blade Squad.

Agreed not everyone brings in Blade for AW. There are some that didn’t hit the Blade lottery and others that need to bring in a utility champ for a few select nodes.

If you don’t want this game to go back down the path of 12.0 it should be addressed soon.

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    No to offense diversity. I ranked my offensive champions to use em, not sit on the bench.