**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Love to know why I spent 270 credits on cores so cab parry and still can't .

I'm beyond irritate÷d. I've said before seeing how hard to get credits that you should be able to buy crystals like the 1s that have sabretoot; or kill)monger or Helena we all know odds of getting actual champion we grind for is almost impossible need to let us buy at least 2 specialty crystals a month or 4 a month with gold. And for idea Johanna hex plus black heart and fallen from GHOSTRIDER.

Comments

• ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    Units, or what you call credits, is how this game is monetised, it's not supposed to easy to get for free. And buying crystals with gold, never gonna happen
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Parry is active skill that you need to learn to use, I recommend checking out this great tutorial by Dork Lessons to get better understanding of it's mechanics https://youtu.be/VRPXxHrgDnY
    edited March 2018
    I just assume that large % of players are just noobs who cannot consistently parry and put a blame on "parry not working", seeing how I don't have any issues with it and seeing how none of the streamers do. How come there is not a single video proof recorded of "parry not working correctly"? How come people are recording full legend runs which lasts for hours, without single parry missed?
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    DAYWALKER5 wrote: »
    I'm beyond irritate÷d. I've said before seeing how hard to get credits that you should be able to buy crystals like the 1s that have sabretoot; or kill)monger or Helena we all know odds of getting actual champion we grind for is almost impossible need to let us buy at least 2 specialty crystals a month or 4 a month with gold. And for idea Johanna hex plus black heart and fallen from GHOSTRIDER.

You should spend 300 units on a 0.85% change to get a 5* feartured instead...
    edited March 2018
    Im checking this forum pretty regulary and never seen any video proof of parry not working correctly indeed, which is surprising if this issue is as common as you say. Seen quite a few threads about it though where mods replied asking for it though and people promising to deliever and never posting again
    edited March 2018
    So where can I see one? I did quite a lot of digging via search function on forum and I don't see a video, just text
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I can tell you that parry doesn’t affect top tier players. I don’t have a problem with parries and no one in my alliance has ever complained about it either. When 12.0 hit the timing on parries changed but it’s still very simple to do for me
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I feel like you can’t actually prove that your parry didn’t work since you would need to record your fingers pressing the screen. A video where you take a combo doesn’t prove parry is broken. You could have just mistimed it. But videos proving parry works is a lot easier since you can see the champ get stunned
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'm confused. The Body of the Post has nothing to do with the Title. :/
    edited March 2018
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Yeah, very likely. It's not easy to master parry, but it's easy to blame it on bugs than own up to your mistakes.
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I feel like you can’t actually prove that your parry didn’t work since you would need to record your fingers pressing the screen.
    Doable, just put good hd camera above your hands, preferably with logs of all applications running on your device while your playing, coz some might eat too much of your memory resulting in app controls not responding. Like Line, it eats loads, that's why it should be ran on other device than you are playing on

edited March 2018
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Just watch that video you posted mate, you'll get there.

Suppose these guys are hallucinating

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/56564/what-the-heck-is-going-on-with-new-update-observe-the-image-carefully#latest
    I didn't post any video.

Grippies wrote: »
    As far as people not posting videos, how could you possibly demonstrate tapping the screen at the right time and the parry not registering?
    Recording your gameplay with hd camera above your hands+device while you are playing. Here is example
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGdo7jcve4M

• DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    Parry is indeed broken, not all the time but sometimes yes. So everyone calling him a noob should silence themselves
    I don't need to watch parry video tutorial, I don't have problem with parry. So any chance for that "parry issues" video?
    Yeah, thats why 30 pages of people in topic claiming parry issues. With not a single video proof