**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing mastery point

I am missing a mastery point in my deep wounds I had two points in deep wounds now I only have one.

Comments

• Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I am missing a mastery point in my deep wounds I had two points in deep wounds now I only have one.

How many total points do you have spent/allocated right now? What level have you reached in the game? And how many of the chapters of Act 4 have you completed so far?
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »

How many total points do you have spent/allocated right now? What level have you reached in the game? And how many of the chapters of Act 4 have you completed so far?

Those are 2 completely different things. He's saying one mastery point disappeared. You're saying he thinks he is mistaken and has all points available.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    420sam wrote: »

They will not be able to help you here on the forums. You will have to submit a ticket with the support team through the game. But you should be prepared to answer these questions.
  • Options
    Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    A ticket has been submitted already no response.