Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Missing mastery point

I am missing a mastery point in my deep wounds I had two points in deep wounds now I only have one.

Comments

• Options
    420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I am missing a mastery point in my deep wounds I had two points in deep wounds now I only have one.

How many total points do you have spent/allocated right now? What level have you reached in the game? And how many of the chapters of Act 4 have you completed so far?
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »

How many total points do you have spent/allocated right now? What level have you reached in the game? And how many of the chapters of Act 4 have you completed so far?

Those are 2 completely different things. He's saying one mastery point disappeared. You're saying he thinks he is mistaken and has all points available.
  • Options
    TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    420sam wrote: »

They will not be able to help you here on the forums. You will have to submit a ticket with the support team through the game. But you should be prepared to answer these questions.
  • Options
    Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    A ticket has been submitted already no response.