**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Iron Man?

Comments

• Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    DrZola wrote: »
    I'm perplexed...how did you acquire a generic 5* AG? I'm looking at an IGN with the same name as your forums name--is that you Ajjohnsbb8? Is that your account?

Dr. Zola

That Is My Second Account
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yes
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I really feel if someone actually did the content to earn a generic 5* awakening gem, and they are on this forum seriously asking this question, they should be encouraged to do it as a learning lesson.

Well we're trying to stop him from being a dingus and wasting a generic but if you feel we should be jerks and let him have his "learning lesson" then so be it 😂😂😂
    @dkatryl

I would never recommend being a jerk to a noob.

However, if they have earned a generic 5* AG themselves, which only comes from very difficult end game content, then they are not a noob and should know better by this point in the game.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    You acquire 5 star generic awakening gem but you find it hard to do AQ o.o The only idiot here is you if you even contemplate on using a tech or cosmic gem on IM and Venom let alone a generic one.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ajjohnsbb8 wrote: »
    I'm perplexed...how did you acquire a generic 5* AG? I'm looking at an IGN with the same name as your forums name--is that you Ajjohnsbb8? Is that your account?

Dr. Zola

Just to be clear: is this the account you are asking about using a 5* generic AG on?
    7c7tepv78zbu.png
    Again, I’m happy to take the question seriously if it is in fact a serious question. But I don’t think my answer would change: wait for better.

Dr. Zola

BUNGALNGAL wrote: »
    You acquire 5 star generic awakening gem but you find it hard to do AQ o.o The only idiot here is you if you even contemplate on using a tech or cosmic gem on IM and Venom let alone a generic one.

I never said it was hard to do AQ I only said "SOME PEOPLE" Like Him in AQ
    I Would appreciate if we all leave this post to die. (I wont awaken IM Okay? )
    edited March 2018

Dr. Zola

Just to be clear: is this the account you are asking about?
    7c7tepv78zbu.png
    Again, I’m happy to take the question seriously if it is in fact a serious question. But I don’t think my answer would change: wait for better.

Dr. Zola

Yes This is the account I am referring to. AND FOR THOSE WONDERING I BOUGHT THE AWAKENING GEM AWHILE AGO.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    edited March 2018
    Yes

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Yes This is the account I am referring to. AND FOR THOSE WONDERING I BOUGHT THE AWAKENING GEM AWHILE AGO.

Bought?.... BOUGHT!?!?! OOOOOOO IM SNITCHING 😂😂😂😂

edited March 2018
    @Dr.Zola I am working on this account more than my first.

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Bought?.... BOUGHT!?!?! OOOOOOO IM SNITCHING 😂😂😂😂

Yup I actually have money. Shocker.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Really you bought it, where from since they have never sold a generic 5* ag
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

I believe it was about a month or two ago
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Lol how much

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Lol how much

About $35-45 dollars USD
    I think this has gotten out of hand i will not be responding to anymore comments but serious ones. Thank You.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Wait for the champ Tony Stark for some reason made 100 times better than himself, Stark Spidey
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    You should Awaken another 5* cosmic champions. Like maybe Venompool. Dunno, just saying. Just awaken another champion.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Or get a Loki. . .
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    pls use that on much better and more worthy champs :) good luck and cheers!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Please no.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Absolutely, 100%, he's the best in the game!!!!

We are talking about Blade, right?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I believe I’m done with this thread. If a generic 5* awakening gem was offered for sale, it wasn’t offered to me or any of the people I chat with/play with. And it’s pretty clear that if a player had such an awakening gem, the consensus here is that there is no way said player should use it on the likes of IM or Venom.

Dr. Zola
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    Ladies and Gents, this is a great case study of when you're caught in a lie, but are forced to continue it to its conclusion.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

You can't buy a 5 * AG
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*
    I am going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume he is confused and bought a 4* gem and simply can't count or tell the difference between 4 and 5.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Wait For A Better 5*

Dr. Zola

7c7tepv78zbu.png

Dr. Zola

Lol how much

About $35-45 dollars USD

y06azhvd1qfe.jpg
    Or get a Loki. . .

Thank You :)
    I would like you to consider the reason I asked this question is because some people have been saying awakened IM is great for aq.