**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We are NOT AI controlled drones!

Since update 12.0 your game has become borderline unplayable, not because your game is too hard but rather your AI cheats and does NOT stay within limitations of your own game! There is a different between keeping a game challenging and innovating and making it a MONEY sucking abyss by introducing new content with broken game mechanics. In lame terms YOU AI cheats!

The reaction time has been speed up so fast that your game is borderline unplayable in the more difficult modes.

On several occasions I've witnessed your AI chain on a combo immediately after I perform a 5hit combo as if it was a part of my attack. This should NOT happen!

I have witnessed multiple times after your AI MISSES a heavy attack with NO interruption activates a special attack with NO DELAY.....and I'm talking about BEFORE animation of the heavy finishes IN MID-AIR when champion is even upside down. This should NOT happen.

I have witnessed in Master Mode your AI punching through my blocks and landing free hits.......This should NOT happen!

Your AI get a parried and even when STUNNED manages to counter parry or pull off a cheap special when the circle timer is clearly NOT finished on screen......This should NOT happen!

Debuffs inflicted on AI seem to be less effective and not activate as often as your % chance indicates while AI Debuffs seem to activate more frequent ......This should NOT Happen!

AI interrupts specials MID COMBO. The special is BLOCKED AND AI lands free hit and KOes me...This should and NEVER has happened before all your updates!

Any situation where an AI lands a hit it shouldn't especially if it's a Special on a champ that has a boost on damage results in us losing the match. This is not innovative, challenging or rewarding! It's annoying and a turn off to anyone who enjoys fighting games! It does not entice us to spend money accept in cases where we are so infuriated we spend to beat a asshat champ we KNOW we should have beaten. After we calm down and realize you screwed us over we lose interest and persue other games that DONT cheat us! Fix your cheating AI and realize we ARE NOT robots. There is time between when we hit button and input registers on game there is supposed to be slight delays especially if a computer MISSES a hit or gets stunned. Stop cheating your players....we are NOT robots this is a GAME games are supposed to be interactive and fun!

Comments

• Stop rambling about how this game "sucks". Go do some work. If the game is too hard for you, quit.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Since update 12.0 your game has become borderline unplayable, not because your game is too hard but rather your AI cheats and does NOT stay within limitations of your own game! There is a different between keeping a game challenging and innovating and making it a MONEY sucking abyss by introducing new content with broken game mechanics. In lame terms YOU AI cheats!

The reaction time has been speed up so fast that your game is borderline unplayable in the more difficult modes.

On several occasions I've witnessed your AI chain on a combo immediately after I perform a 5hit combo as if it was a part of my attack. This should NOT happen!

I have witnessed multiple times after your AI MISSES a heavy attack with NO interruption activates a special attack with NO DELAY.....and I'm talking about BEFORE animation of the heavy finishes IN MID-AIR when champion is even upside down. This should NOT happen.

I have witnessed in Master Mode your AI punching through my blocks and landing free hits.......This should NOT happen!

Your AI get a parried and even when STUNNED manages to counter parry or pull off a cheap special when the circle timer is clearly NOT finished on screen......This should NOT happen!

Debuffs inflicted on AI seem to be less effective and not activate as often as your % chance indicates while AI Debuffs seem to activate more frequent ......This should NOT Happen!

AI interrupts specials MID COMBO. The special is BLOCKED AND AI lands free hit and KOes me...This should and NEVER has happened before all your updates!

Any situation where an AI lands a hit it shouldn't especially if it's a Special on a champ that has a boost on damage results in us losing the match. This is not innovative, challenging or rewarding! It's annoying and a turn off to anyone who enjoys fighting games! It does not entice us to spend money accept in cases where we are so infuriated we spend to beat a asshat champ we KNOW we should have beaten. After we calm down and realize you screwed us over we lose interest and persue other games that DONT cheat us! Fix your cheating AI and realize we ARE NOT robots. There is time between when we hit button and input registers on game there is supposed to be slight delays especially if a computer MISSES a hit or gets stunned. Stop cheating your players....we are NOT robots this is a GAME games are supposed to be interactive and fun!

In Master mode,It's probably because of Nodes like unblock able finale.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Stop being a troll. The game isn't too hard.....it cheats. This game wasn't like this till all the updates.....no one wants a game they can't win with skill
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★

No this is without nodes......also in arena as well
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018

No this is without nodes......also in arena as well

Huh,must be something to look at,I've never been affected since the drop rates update
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★

Any video evidence?

Without any evidence, there is nothing that can be said with absolutely certainty.
    It may or may not have happened? User error? Lags? Connection error? Could be anything ...
    There are problems here and there with AI but nothing that would make it unplayable like you're making it sound like.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I've experience many of the issues the OP is talking about. Mind you, I would have to filter the reactivity to agree fully. There are issues with speed and reaction time from the AI. There's lag and controls dropping. Champs will drop Blocks and sometimes stop dead in their tracks. Blocks are immediate and Meduims are whiffed most of the time. It's frequently close to unplayable for me.
    Now, there are Threads on these issues and they're working on them. I don't agree that they shouldn't release new content while working on them. However, the issues are real.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78

yes u right. AI cheat a lot. all we have to do is to improve skills and spend units on potion revive n dont stop grinding to the one eyed Illuminati *Cheers*
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I've experience many of the issues the OP is talking about. Mind you, I would have to filter the reactivity to agree fully. There are issues with speed and reaction time from the AI. There's lag and controls dropping. Champs will drop Blocks and sometimes stop dead in their tracks. Blocks are immediate and Meduims are whiffed most of the time. It's frequently close to unplayable for me.
    Now, there are Threads on these issues and they're working on them. I don't agree that they shouldn't release new content while working on them. However, the issues are real.

GR behind bars?!? What madhouse has this board degenerated into?
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Also who chains 5 hit combos unless they're playing duped beast or gr?
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    Since update 12.0 your game has become borderline unplayable, not because your game is too hard but rather your AI cheats and does NOT stay within limitations of your own game! ....

Any video evidence?

Without any evidence, there is nothing that can be said with absolutely certainty.
    It may or may not have happened? User error? Lags? Connection error? Could be anything ...
    There are problems here and there with AI but nothing that would make it unplayable like you're making it sound like.

People have been misusing the word "unplayable" for years. They usually include conspiracy theories to help explain what they mean by "unplayable". In the past, folks claimed that issues would magically come up after 10 to 15 wins in arenas. Issues only show up in AQ or AW as if these problems were hard-coded to only show up in AQ or AW.

Existing problems are suddenly noticed for the first time so they can blame it on an update.

I used to call the failed medium attacks as doing kung fu moves from a distance. This is because the hero would not dash forward. Instead, it punches and you end up doing a combo far away from the enemy. That gives the enemy the opportunity to dash forward and hit you. Then there were the 5-hit combos that only hit 4 times. My favorite, though, was trying to do a combo and you end up going a heavy attack.

I didn't have to wait for 12.0. Those all happened in Dec 2014. In other words, it was there since the beginning. It doesn't happened as often as it used to but it is still there.

Sometimes, they just give you a flat rate -- 90% of the time it's unplayable. From 2 years ago,

14ut0g.jpg

https://postimg.org/image/b9ntxvyi3/

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    When I say unplayable, I don't mean literally. If I had to paraphrase, it becomes extremely difficult to function properly because the controls are not operating at the same speed as the AI, and not at all from time to time. Lol
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

GR behind bars?!? What madhouse has this board degenerated into?

What bars?

this bars?
    ogux12hrqe4i.png

or this bars?
    k3e3rt3y12h7.png

:D
  • It has seemingly been harder lately didn’t realize why
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Stop rambling about how this game "sucks". Go do some work. If the game is too hard for you, quit.

symbiote spiderman