Options

Masteries for becoming Uncollected

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I am not actually done with Act 4 yet, but I would like to know which masteries are best to have for becoming Uncollected, besides Health Regen.

I generally only invest in base masteries (masteries that do not require the blue and silver core to unlock and upgrade) at all if the total stat increase at max level is 10% or higher, and even then I only take them to 10%. I do not have any 'suicide masteries' yet but I am saving up units for the cores needed to unlock the first.

What exactly about Act 5 makes it harder than Act 4 besides the opponent level and other obvious stuff?

I assume that there are various setups that work with slightly different mastery levels but what are the must-haves?

Edit: Actually, is being Uncollected all that worth it so far?

Comments

• Options
    KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    Honestly man my masteries are dog ****. If you have a solid team that you’re good at using that covers most of your bases (immunity, power control, bleed, etc.) you’re solid. Take practice runs with each new node you come across, like Bane for example. You’ll want some practice against Bane before you go charging in using up all of your revives/units. Didn’t use any more than 800 units on revives on my Uncollected run. OH AND BRING BOOSTS. Save up all of the boosts and revives you get from here on out until you beat the Collector, he’s a ****
  • Options
    3ybtb9av233c.png
    This was my team. Hulk did the heavy lifting with the Collector and AA and Magik cleaned up the rest for the most part.
  • Options
    Basically what I’m saying is, you don’t need crazy masteries for an Uncollected run.. they help, yes but are not NEEDED.. get a solid team that your comfortable using and you’re set with a stash full of revives, boosts and units