**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champ is the biggest pain to fight against in arenas?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZingooriaZingooria Posts: 10
    I really dont understand. Arena is usually the easiest of fights in the whole game (considering same level opponents).
    I have a streak of 200 in 4* basic and been playing just 3 months.

You mention champs that are problematic everywhere. Try facing Hyp in AW on a 50% power gain node, now that is a pain.

Hyperion is very easy with HOOD
    Stagger stops his next Buff of power gain and always use SP2 .
    Power Gain can not do anything.
    Increase MD Mastery. and use +25% power gain Boost to take Hyperion out easily in AW on MIni Boss
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I find the following to be more annoying than average, these are only a few things i can think of that can make arena annoying-

Unstoppable Colossus: everyones gonna fight one eventually and they seem hyper aggressive in arena and with unstoppable they can be quite a drawn out fight tho those who like to grind quickly. Just annoying and with the bleed immune ugh haha.

Hyperion: yuuup- power gain and often he will just not use his specials or bait out when fighting someone with higher atk, waiting for sp3 about 75% of the time IME unless you use a lower atk champ, seems to wanna draw the fight out.

Mordo: overly passive, but at the same time uses specials much more often than the average champ. Not too hard usually.

BPCW- stun immune can draw fight out longer than one would like.

Evade champs- Spidermen, BW, Ultrons, Nightcrawler. Self explanatory , usually np

Stunners- Ronan early on, Thor, Hulk, JF,Gambit

Shrugger/Decrease debuff- Kingpin, CB,AV,Karnak,Beast, Rogue

Shields- Modok and Medusa

Thornies/Unavoidable Dmg- Morningstar, Electro,Dormammu, Magik.Iceman,KM

Immunes- Iceman, Mephisto,Abom,Red Hulk

These apply to situations you may face, not necessarily every time and there are other things like bypass abil-acc.
    Just wanted to share this.

Soooooo basically everything in arenas?
  • Options
    adomantion
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Most fights are fine, but something is up with Hulkbuster that makes him not want to use specials. I usually have to eat an L3 to get past him if I don’t have a power control guy.