Fusing/Combining Characters!

Idea for fusing/combining heroes! By Kranxor

The idea is to continue an idea that has already been introduced into the game; Fusion/Combining
heroes.
These would be one of the rarest shards to collect that would make an awesome Crystal/Gem.
These shards would be available only at the developer/Marvels discretion.
When they decide to put them out there for the players to harvest, there will only be so many
available and only for the time allotted.
These shards will take a long time for every player/alliance to collect. These shards cannot be
bought, sold, or gifted. If you have gained these shards and jump to another alliance in hopes
to gain more of these shards, you will lose all shards gained from that alliance. You will not
lose any gained before the crystal harvesting began.
You cannot fuse/combine two already fused/combined characters.

Advancement from fusion/combining crystal/Gem:

Fusion/Combining heroes can be formed from 1 star to 4 star characters.
Fusion/Combining heroes cannot be formed from 5 star or 6 star characters.
Fusing/Combining heroes can go as follows:
2- 1 star heroes will make a 2 star hero.
2- 4 star heroes will make a 6 star hero. This hero will be the highest level of all characters.
1 star and a 2 star hero will make a 3 star hero.
1 star and a 3 star hero will make a 3 star hero. This 3 star will max out higher than the above hero.
1 star and a 4 star hero will make a 4 star hero.
2 star and a 2 star hero will make a 3 star hero. This 3 star will max out higher than the 1-3 star heroes.
2 star and a 3 star hero will make a 4 star hero. This 4 star will max out higher than the above combos.
2 star and a 4 star hero will make a 4 star hero. This will be the highest of all 4 star characters.
3 star and a 3 star hero will make a 5 star hero.
3 star and a 4 star hero will make a 5 star hero. This hero will be the highest of all 5 star heroes.
The uniqueness of these fused/combined characters:
A fused character takes on all or most of their combined strengths but will hold one of the
characters weakest weaknesses.
After being fused/combined the new fused/combined character will have to be leveled and ranked
as normal.
Once max leveling and ranking is done, the new character will be well above a completed ranked
character of the same star rating and signature abilities.
For example: a maxed out fused 3 star character will be somewhere around a 4 star rank 4 lvl 40
character.
The best part will be that a fused/combined character will automatically have 99 signature ability.
After fusing/combining two characters together, the two characters used will have to be re-obtained
and ranked/leveled again.
The class for the fused character may become a new class or the same class depending on the
characters fused/combined. If the characters are two science characters the fused/combined
character will stay a science character. If the characters are two different characters the naturally
stronger character class will become the class of the fused/combined character.

Now of course this is just an idea so the developers will make the final say.

Thank you for your time and interest in this idea.

Kranxor

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Interesting idea, not bad, as long as:-
    1) we have a choice to choose to fuse or not to fuse
    2) it works well with MAX SIGNATURE CRYSTAL (many still wish to collect those from duping max'ed out champs)
    3) it works well with getting shards from duping champs
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    No I don't like it, it would kind of ruin the game
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Member Posts: 79
    I would fuse my Blade and Ghost rider first, and then Blade and Sparky second, and then fuse those fused characters and have the God champ. Should make that avatar look like Jesus, class would be like Thanos and I wouldn't need anymore skill to play.

All kidding aside, I like the idea but I do not trust Kabam to implement anything of the sort. No matter how they do it, it would probably break the game.
  • CapnFullpantsCapnFullpants Member Posts: 20
    You obviously spent a lot of time thinking of, and typing out, a completely ridiculous idea.