Infinity War events?

LovingkidLovingkid Member Posts: 330 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
So the biggest movie of marvel ever is launching on 26th april instead of may. As next months champs and event are already leaked which are not relevent to movie. Are you guys gonna start launching events in betw. the month or from strictly may?
#kabammike

Comments

• RA_ARRA_AR Member Posts: 100
    In May
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Member Posts: 235
    Infinity war challenge hope so like michael B. Jordan challenge
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Infinity war challenge hope so like michael B. Jordan challenge

Holy Hell, I'm definitely gonna try and fail it!
    edited March 2018
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    So the biggest movie of marvel ever is launching on 26th april instead of may. As next months champs and event are already leaked which are not relevent to movie. Are you guys gonna start launching events in betw. the month or from strictly may?
    #kabammike

What do you mean not linked to the movie?????

Black order the villians.....

Corvus glaive is thanos child and proxima midnight is corvuss’ wife.....

They are very much linked to the movie

He's not thanos' son in the comics,But Hey!He's not Supposed to have children,What?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Member Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I would imagine they will drop some stuff for us in May as it still lines up with the movie anyway.

I would also think that the event for such a huge milestone for Marvel will be Epic in scale. Something like ROL 2 or LOL 2 or the start of Act 6 (It's alittle soon I know). But I'd be more surprised if Kabam don't do something BIG for something like this.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Member Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    #kabammike

Do you even know who Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight are?
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    #kabammike

Do you even know who Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight are?

Well,I mean,They're his minions,And are husband and wife,huh.
    Supergiant's the only one missing in the trailers.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,375 ★★★★
    #kabammike

He's not thanos' son in the comics,But Hey!He's not Supposed to have children,What?

We are not talking bout comics. We are talking bout mcu.
    But irrespective of that fact the point is that the OP is obviously unaware who these characters they are shown in the movoe trailers.
  • Benmax2099Benmax2099 Member Posts: 6
    Man I really hope they do something huge for Infinity War next month ! An all new event quest, new daily quests or even special shard crystals. I hope they do something that’s similar to the Civil War event we had in 2016!
    #kabammike

We are not talking bout comics. We are talking bout mcu.
    But irrespective of that fact the point is that the OP is obviously unaware who these characters they are shown in the movoe trailers.

Oh,I thought it was the comics!lol
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Member Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    #kabammike

Yeah I was thinking that. U do realise that the movies come out sooner in the UK then the US tho? ( or maybe ur in another country, but I'm in UK and the films come out sooner.) Unless I'm missing something and the moviw is coming sooner globally?
    edited March 2018
    #kabammike

Yeah I was thinking that. U do realise that the movies come out sooner in the UK then the US tho? ( or maybe ur in another country, but I'm in UK and the films come out sooner.) Unless I'm missing something and the moviw is coming sooner globally?

Normally it has been the case where Aus and UK have been earlier than US....
    But i am sure that his one has been hyped up as a global release date of April 27th....

But as has been mentioned the upcoming champs are very relevant to the movie... they are villians in the movie.....

Also we have previously seen that infinty thanos has been leaked so i dare say he will be a May release champ...
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Member Posts: 348
    Hopefully this time everyone will get a Thanos instead of a few people
    The leak that showed infinity thanos showed him alongside the other regular playable champs. So it would seem like he will be released just the same as other normal champs.
  • belli300belli300 Member Posts: 704 ★★★
    I would bank on 2 month event myself considering the movie is so large it will probably encompass April and may for the event
    It would seem as a 2month thing.... with corvus and proxima in april...
    Thanos and ??? Should be may....

I would expect a challenge as we have seen those with all the other movies recently

Also someother event like rockets workshop or the valor quests....
  • LovingkidLovingkid Member Posts: 330 ★★
    I expect least something similar to rifts where we get chance to win 5* awekaning gem thats all i want
  • Night_ProwlerXNight_ProwlerX Member Posts: 37
    The movie is April 27, not MAY!!!
    The movie is April 27, not MAY!!!
    Yes captain obvious.
    I stated that already.
    The op started this thread cus he was unaware that the april champs have anything to do with the movie.
    Given also that it is such a huge movie and is release it at the end of a month not a stretch to think they will also run something during may.
    Infinity thanos is supposedly coming as a champ. Yet not announced as an april champ. May would seem likely option.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Member Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    i hope the infinity war version of thanos for mcoc is based on the movie not something else