**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Zombie Event

THIS is what I really realllllllly want. We need to fight the marvel zombies, this needs to be a Halloween event. Also, I would love to be able to earn different skins for champions, thier zombie skin being one of them. BUT the skins should add to the game as well, not just for looks, but for some kind of play change too. Like in Marvel Zombies, Wolverine doesn’t heal anymore, which would be a de-buff for that skin. But all the zombies try to eat thier opponents so there should be some kind of power or buffs gained from doing damage. This isn’t just a suggestion for Marvel zombies content though, i would like to be able to earn special or rare skins, even buy skins in the store. Like Wolverines weapon X skin that we saw in an earlier event, but we weren’t able to get that champ. So, Zombies, Zombie skins, earning skins, and buying skins. THIS is what I want.

Comments

• KillianderKilliander Posts: 10
    Well, they already have loot boxes, They’re just full of ISO and health and stuff, but a rare chance of a random skin couldn’t hurt...
    I agree that bugs should be dealt with, but for any software that’s an on going battle, it shouldn’t stop content development.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I like it but just if it's a temporal reskin. Similar to when they change the IDEs graphics but changing the champs' skins. Maybe the heal ability disable too.

But No "loot box" thing like please.
    I agree, we don't need new loot boxes, the crystal system works fine how it is. But the skins could be anew crystal, or added to the premium crystals. It would give you something other than 2* champs to look forward to, besides the occasional 3*, and very occasional 4*
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I would spend for skins that only change the look of the characters, as long as I could choose them, and they were visual changes only. No new moves or abilities.

Skins would be great for the game.
    Or we could do both, have some that change aspects, and some that don’t? Or really rare ones that buff your champ, but all others don’t.
  • Kabam make this thought an update
  • GOOD IDEA :)
    I’m still very much hoping this happens!!!
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    All the champs you defeat come back later as Walkers. Then Kabam could add new champs such as Rick, Morgan, and Michonne, with Neagan as the boss!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    And I’m just sitting here waiting for bases and emblems lol
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    How about we leave the zombies for COD!
  • Wow great idea
  • How has this not been an update KABAM PLZ ADD THIS it would be a good Halloween update
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    I personally like the idea of Marvel Zombies. The comic book series was definitely a unique and interesting story arc. While we can't make any promises about future content, we are always happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions about things that you would like to see in the future!

Thanks for responding! Its always nice to hear what the moderators think instead of just what kabam thinks
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    Next thing would be Loot boxes I guess? 😁🤔

Speaking of which, they released drop rates
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Interesting Marvel Zombies, like the idea
    Let's either:-
    1) Let us fight against Marvel Zombies during Halloween or Asian Ghost Festival month
    2) Turn out champs temporarily into Zombies, and let us fight normal champs to infect the world during Halloween or Asian Ghost Festival month

Let's make the reward zombie related and worth-while :D

vknis2ylfvmp.png
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    for all that is good in the world PLEASE DON"T do an event likes this
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Have a zombie quest .Also have a mechanic in which every champ that is knocked out on your team turn into zombies. The only way to cure them is to beat the quest/boss
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    Quest will be good, but skins? Kabam add quest, not skins!!!
  • Doomsday2144Doomsday2144 Posts: 21
    Dude you just flowed my mind
    I saw that people want Marvel Zombies event and skins,I think it is bad idea because game will be with many bugs, zombie event and skins need many storage and 25-35% of champions can't turn into zombies.(Ultron, Vision, Sentinel,Iceman, Mephisto, Blade, Morningstar,Venom,Carnage,Nebula, Ultron classic, Vision Age of Ultron,Hood,Ghost Rider,Yondu,Void,Hela and others...) Halloween calendar is good enough too . I think only poor people need this,who don't have some good Champions.
  • How did u get dp image
    You can't change image using phone,it can changed only from computer
  • MCOC_AdvicerMCOC_Advicer Posts: 11
    edited March 2018
    Ok just don't make them monsters for the kids u know