**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

5* Moon Knight possible bug [Not A Bug]

SynthetikSoulSynthetikSoul Member Posts: 25
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
My 5* Moon Knight(Not Awakened) is always on Waning Crest and never changes regardless of when or how long I play. I am on the game at different times from 2pm to 8am every day.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• TarlungsTarlungs Member Posts: 113
    He changes with the actual moon cycles so he will be that way for a while. He just got done with full moon about a week ago so in about another week he will change phases again.
  • SynthetikSoulSynthetikSoul Member Posts: 25
    Thanks for the clarification.
    No problem. He's been my top champ for a while now so I've gotten used to it.
  • GrinderGrinder Member Posts: 242
    he only changes a few times a month
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,893 ★★★★★
    To clarify further - his critical rate and Fury rate vary through the month in the different phases of the moon; changing every week. His awakened ability is the one that changes every six hours. He reduces opponents power gain or increases his own; changing every six hours. It's tidal - two high and two low tides a day.

I really like Moon Knight. Main issue is he is severely underpowered at New Moon. He ought to get a block bonus or perfect block or something to make up for his zero critical rate (and relatively passive nature) at the time.
    He does kick ass during the full moon though!
  • NEONEO Member Posts: 347
    I have a unawakened 5* Moon Knight also. I was wondering if his signature is a game changer because i was considering ranking him up.
    When awakened his sig is pretty good. When he gets more power gain its alright but he shines when it inhibits enemy power gain. Especially during full moon. He stuns all day and when the stun wears off they have little power to counter with. I find him a great Magik counter.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Sorry that there was some confusion about Moon Knight's moon phases, and I"m glad everyone was able to help clear things up a bit. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close your thread now. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.