**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is rogue worh of an awakening gem

tharuncyrustharuncyrus Posts: 5
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips

is rogue worh of an awakening gem 31 votes

yes
70% 22 votes
no
29% 9 votes

Comments

• TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159

Mutant or Generic?
  • mutant awakenig
  • mutant
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    mutant

Then yes, if you already have Wolverine, AA, Iceman, and X23 awakened.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    The only 2 other mutant champ that needs their duped ability more than rogue are AA & wolvie.

If u've sorted them, or don't have them, rogue is 3rd best option for a mutant awakening gem. Her critical life steal & power steal are pretty OP, really a nice bump up to her abilities.

Next option will be iceman & finally storm.
  • UC439 wrote: »
    The only 2 other mutant champ that needs their duped ability more than rogue are AA & wolvie.

If u've sorted them, or don't have them, rogue is 3rd best option for a mutant awakening gem. Her critical life steal & power steal are pretty OP, really a nice bump up to her abilities.

i dont have any of the champ mentioned above
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    if you have enough resources to take her to 5/50 and she will be your first 5/50 then I would use it, if not you should save it.
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    UC439 wrote: »

i dont have any of the champ mentioned above

then go for rogue. I've used unduped rogue for long, then used duped rogue for long too. She does really benefit from her duped ability.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Definitely. I used a generic AG on mine and she is my main champ for AQ. Also used her to solo Acts 5.2.1 and 5.2.2.