**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GOLD.. GOLD & GOLD FOR GOLD'S SAKE!

Comments

• Options
    EddiefilEddiefil Posts: 11
    Imo once your level 60 those xp boosts you get from the special crystals should be replaced with temporary gold boosts similar style to how you get uncollected daily crystals, etc.. Omce you beat the collector
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Tanzanite wrote: »
    You want gold...? Here comes gold!

tumblr_mxcdu8bcLv1t5cezjo3_250.gif

Jokes aside, it's all about the grind... and a lot of patience.

Is that Jubilee? 90's OG cartoon?

Jem and the Holograms. Loved that show.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @gayan619net

It looks like a gif of a cartoon named Gem from the 80s
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Another thread asking for gold. Upgrade wisely.

Your profile may not have godlike champs, but I do.. So I need gold..

Lol. Don’t make me laugh.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom

The question what is a reasonable amount of time to put in arena to get enough gold to just to do rank ups. Right now it’s 2-3hrs a day which is not sustainable in the long run.

I don’t think anyone begrudges the players who have been able to amass large stockpiles of gold but those players are more than likely outliers.

Kabam has the data and it would really easy for them to put out what the median gold accumulation is for the average player, if a player is above the average and is still having issues with gold then something is off in the game, if they are below the average then they have to do more.

It took me 500k in Battle Chips just to break even after taking one 5* to r2, two others to r1 Level 25 one 4* to R5, two 4* to r3.

Mike said to give the game some time to time itself, so we will see what they come up with
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

The question what is a reasonable amount of time to put in arena to get enough gold to just to do rank ups. Right now it’s 2-3hrs a day which is not sustainable in the long run.

I don’t think anyone begrudges the players who have been able to amass large stockpiles of gold but those players are more than likely outliers.

Kabam has the data and it would really easy for them to put out what the median gold accumulation is for the average player, if a player is above the average and is still having issues with gold then something is off in the game, if they are below the average then they have to do more.

It took me 500k in Battle Chips just to break even after taking one 5* to r2, two others to r1 Level 25 one 4* to R5, two 4* to r3.

Mike said to give the game some time to time itself, so we will see what they come up with

So.. The 5* you brought to R2, 2 to R1, and 2 4* to R3.. What was the point?
  • Options
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

I was actually speaking to the comment above me that implied someone had Gold and didn't have a life. Although the same can be said for the game in general. People play at their liberty. Naturally, those who play more will progress more. As I said in another Thread, they may have room for improvement, but it will most likely be incremental and scaled throughout the game, so it will probably take time, and won't be what people are expecting. Two contradictions to that are the expectation to Rank much faster and the idea that enough Resources should be available to keep up with the Rat Race just from playing minimally. There's no judgment in that statement. I appreciate the fact that people have lives and aren't available as much. I respect that. I just don't think it's feasible to have everything you need from that.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    That's not really a viable excuse. Yes, people have lives. It's just a game. That's understandable. What's not is expecting to have the same amount of Resources as people who put more time in. It's simple. More time and effort means more Resources. It's not a requirement. People are free to play as they can. However, you can't call it unfair if people are putting more time in and have more. For that matter, it doesn't take 24 hours a day. It takes a bit of effort focusing on making Resources, and waiting to Rank.

No one is saying it's unfair that people who put in more time has more. People are saying they should have to make this game a second job.

How much time in your eyes is a reasonable amount to plsy each day ?
  • Options
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Upgrade wisely.. what a reply! asking for gold realms mate. Not for free gold.

Gold realms are free gold

Actually it isn’t. You still have to use time which isn’t free. Sometimes units to rerun it with energy refill.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    I just ranked some champs and put 600k into treasury. Made me dip below 62 million 😪😭😔
    c0n5vpjalj0c.png

Gold - 62.000.000
    Units - 4.000
    Girlfriends - 0

Spidergwen 5* at rank 5
    Girlfriends- infinite
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The whole issue with Gold, T1A and T4B is the placement of bottleneck. A good bottleneck should be right at the top.

T5b, T2A, T4cc, t4b, T1A, Gold, T3c, t3b .... and so on ... Gold's placement is more subjective. But the point is that the current bottleneck, i.e. Gold and T1a are no where at the top. I was working for them 2 years ago, that was ok. But I don't expect to always struggle for t1a for the whole life of the game when I have t4cc in abundance.

So would you argue if they made T4CC the bottleneck? That was the previous situation that led to the abundance. Then Basics. Fact is, it's easy for the Top to say it should be Cats when they're swimming in them. Lol.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    We need either a gold realm or a huge boost in the amount of gold that is dropped. Also, for those who have tons of gold, this isn't your issue. Not everyone has all day to grind arena
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The whole issue with Gold, T1A and T4B is the placement of bottleneck. A good bottleneck should be right at the top.

T5b, T2A, T4cc, t4b, T1A, Gold, T3c, t3b .... and so on ... Gold's placement is more subjective. But the point is that the current bottleneck, i.e. Gold and T1a are no where at the top. I was working for them 2 years ago, that was ok. But I don't expect to always struggle for t1a for the whole life of the game when I have t4cc in abundance.

So would you argue if they made T4CC the bottleneck? That was the previous situation that led to the abundance. Then Basics. Fact is, it's easy for the Top to say it should be Cats when they're swimming in them. Lol.

An it's easy for people at the bottom to say gold isn't the problem, it's because you want to rank to quickly
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited March 2018
    This whole discussion was based on asking for gold realms or a fair & square amount of gold from rewards + golden crystals. We have arena grinders in this discussion who may less life tasks but more time to spend upon a game therefore, they literally can ditch the idea about gold realms. If you brag about being an arena grinder to earn gold, be my guest. If you grind arena and earn gold, well, how about this, do a job and make money and spend it upon the game.. We just simply need a gold realm and don't show your ignorance to the whole world saying "Grind for gold"

What I’m saying is that everything is a progression. Things don’t happen overnight. It’s taken me 3+ yrs to get where I’m at. Most of the individuals I see asking for gold realms, increase gold, how come I have to run quests multiple times for resources don’t know how easy it is compared to years ago. This is a freemium game so that means spend a lot of time playing like Brian grant, spend money or a combination of both. You have your opinion and I have mine. I believe things need to be earned or bought. If you don’t have the time then go play something like Minecraft or play a console when you have free time.oh enjoy your time on the forums asking for more gold or gold realms 😂😂
  • Options
    It's not about telling people how to play. It's about the fact that the Resource is available in the game. Gold Realm is just a shortcut. To be honest, if they added it on a permanent basis, it would likely be capped. They wouldn't flood the game with Gold like that because everything is accounted for. The game has an internal economy that is balanced across the board and in combination with all the other Resources. You're free to ask for it. What we are pointing out is it can't be considered a game design flaw if people aren't making use of the ways it's available. If people at my job are earning more money for putting in more hours, I can't say my boss should pay me more because I can only work less.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    This whole discussion was based on asking for gold realms or a fair & square amount of gold from rewards + golden crystals. We have arena grinders in this discussion who may less life tasks but more time to spend upon a game therefore, they literally can ditch the idea about gold realms. If you brag about being an arena grinder to earn gold, be my guest. If you grind arena and earn gold, well, how about this, do a job and make money and spend it upon the game.. We just simply need a gold realm and don't show your ignorance to the whole world saying "Grind for gold"

What I’m saying is that everything is a progression. Things don’t happen overnight. It’s taken me 3+ yrs to get where I’m at. Most of the individuals I see asking for gold realms, increase gold, how come I have to run quests multiple times for resources don’t know how easy it is compared to years ago. This is a freemium game so that means spend a lot of time playing like Brian grant, spend money or a combination of both. You have your opinion and I have mine. I believe things need to be earned or bought. If you don’t have the time then go play something like Minecraft or play a console when you have free time.oh enjoy your time on the forums asking for more gold or gold realms 😂😂

Brian Grant is a Youtuber who plays this game for his JOB.. if not, he may not have life because I do not follow YouTubers. Neither I nor you play this game for job. Brian Grant and every other YouTuber turn on his channel and grind senselessly for gold or whatever they want and earn money via is channel. This game and every other game has a progression and therefore, the point stands upon the easiness of the player. Dragging the player into the comfort zone, not to make him a lifeless person. I used to have gold as same as you because I am a level 60 player and with my university and job I have less time to spend for this game BUT THIS GAME IS AN ADDICTION. I dropped one of my favorite games, NFS No Limits because of MCOC as I do not have time to run 2 games.

Anyhow, if you do not want gold realms, feel free to not to play them. Happy grinding.

Well if you had gold like me then you wouldn’t be asking for more ways to earn it. Maybe prioritize what’s important to you. I’m done with school, have my degree with a higher end salary, nice house/car and don’t struggle with my time.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    I spend almost 2 hours in arena a day (which is way more than I can afford), outside of the other X hours a day for everything else, and I can barely make it over 1m gold consistently and RARELY rank up champs.

Most people in my position with a busy life who are putting 5+ hours a day into this game STILL have no gold.

We need more gold.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Tanzanite wrote: »
    You want gold...? Here comes gold!

tumblr_mxcdu8bcLv1t5cezjo3_250.gif

Jokes aside, it's all about the grind... and a lot of patience.

Is that Jubilee? 90's OG cartoon?

LOL it's definitely not Jubilee. It's Gem!
This discussion has been closed.