**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make Ironman the champion he deserves to be

In regards to the MCU Ironman is arguably the best character. Yet in the game he isn't the Ironman we all know and love. This will regard my opinion on what will make Ironman the fun character he is meant to be.

First of all, Ironman deserves greater attack rating. He has been for to toe with Thor and you know he should be able to pack a punch.
Ironman can get fury buffs or his armor break abilities should be at the power of or greater than Gweenpool's armor break.

On the defensive side of things, Ironman should have an AI, such as Stark Enchanced Spiderman. The AI should allow him to start each fight with 3 permenant armor. Dashing back and blocking for x seconds should also get Ironman another armor. If struck by a heavy or special attack the armor would need x seconds to reboot. His special three should also allow Ironman to convert his armor stacks into health or power. If possible his AI should also help increase his attack according to his combo meter.

Last but not least, he needs a fresh set of special moves:
His first special can be a repulser blast and then a flying punch which has a chance to inflict stun.
His second special can be repulser blasts from his chest and hands which inflicts armor break.
His third attack can be a combination of missiles and repulser blasts which also has a 100% chance to inflict armor break and stun.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    First of all, Ironman deserves greater attack rating. He has been for to toe with Thor and you know he should be able to pack a punch.

That's probably because the Armor Break can compensate that.
    Ironman can get fury buffs or his armor break abilities should be at the power of or greater than Gweenpool's armor break.

It would be out-of-character to give Iron Man Fury, he's not known for his short temper. In contrary, he's really cool and calculated. I do think because of his armour, he should push harder as I suggest here.
    I agree his Armor Break should be better, but FYI that contradicts your earlier suggestion.
    On the defensive side of things, Ironman should have an AI, such as Stark Enchanced Spiderman. The AI should allow him to start each fight with 3 permenant armor. Dashing back and blocking for x seconds should also get Ironman another armor. If struck by a heavy or special attack the armor would need x seconds to reboot. His special three should also allow Ironman to convert his armor stacks into health or power. If possible his AI should also help increase his attack according to his combo meter.

I'm not sure about this. He already has Armor Up. I rather have that his AI gives him a chance to Precision, a chance to Evade and a chance to Weakness. Maybe dodging back and blocking for X seconds should switch between these three buffs. I like your idea to convert his armor into health, but wouldn't that interfere with Arc Overload?
    Last but not least, he needs a fresh set of special moves:
    His first special can be a repulser blast and then a flying punch which has a chance to inflict stun.
    His second special can be repulser blasts from his chest and hands which inflicts armor break.
    His third attack can be a combination of missiles and repulser blasts which also has a 100% chance to inflict armor break and stun.

For me, this is not really important. It takes a lot of time and resources to make new animations. But I like your suggestions to change the special attacks.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    I agree with the buff,I dont with most of your statements.For instance making his armor break on the same level as GP,this would.make him overpowered to say the least.Allowing his AI and this makes starky seem like antman.With all of this and an increase in damage...this would be beyond god tier.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @Brickrivers He will use up all his suits energy.
  • I agree he is in need of a buff
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    573739 wrote: »
    I’d settle for them working on Hulk first. Rulk should not be stronger.

I have never Chain Stunned with Rulk. While Rulk has more damage I’m just gonna say Hulk is a bit more… useful because of chain stunning.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yeah why is it that stark Spidey has an ai and iron Man doesn't, makes no damn sense
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    I don't know but I really hope Ironman just gets a buff to make him better