**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we have Uncollected and level 50 as a requirement for all future boss rush?

the amount of hate in the community is unreal, this solution will prevent people with weak roster from getting in > no more complains and hate.
if (some) people doesn't know what the word "Boss CHALLENGE" means, then they don't have to face "challenging" content, this should be for veterans only.
oh, and for people saying that Iceman has "unavoidable damage" here is some counter for you:
1/ get good
2/ Rogue,AV,Kingpin,Ultron,Wolverine,Mephisto,Jane Foster,Crossbone,Stark,IM,SIM,Bishop,Sabertooth,Magik,Quake,Mordo,KG,Void,Phoenix,GR,DV,Blade,Nebula,Angela,RH,Hyperion,X23,SW,SL.
3 / use health boost
4 / if that wasn't enough > get good

Comments

• Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    While I agree that the amount of posts on this challenge is too high I have to disagree with you on the requirement for entering boss rush.
    I am none of those, I am level 49 and starting on act 5.2 and I want to do boss rush challenge.
    People will always find something to complain about, it might be too hard for me but I always have the option of not spending money on the game or not using units if I don't want to.
    The challenge provides a good option for me to fight different nodes and improve my skill.

Not everything has to be about completing easily or not completing at all. It's a new challenge and I want to try it.
    Worst case scenario I will try 5 times and still not be able to do it, big deal it's not like the rewards are a game changer. 1k 5* shards and a mediocre 4* Crystal
    I like to have fun playing the game and each new challenge is fun no matter how hard or easy.

P.S. on a side note replacing symbioids with sentinels is not fun. Just putting it out there.
  • y u so mad? :s
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Lower level player attempting content they are no ready for = $$. Yeah they come and complain later, but it's still a small portion of them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    That won't resolve the issue. I have seen plenty of noobs at level 60 with 500k rating.

You don't get to 500k Rating by still being a noob.
    Just because people have an issue with something doesn't mean they're noobs. Y'all act as if you joined the game and slaughtered LOL. For that matter, any comment about not agreeing with the level of effort or challenge required does not make someone unskilled.
    That's probably one of my biggest pet peeves about this community. Anytime someone tries to voice their concern for their own point of growth, they get ostracized and raked over the coals by people who don't have a hard time with it at all. Congratulations on being Masters of the Universe, but if you've graduated the game, step to the left and let someone else get there.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    When I address people struggling, I do it with points that are helpful and valid. I don't call them noobs or criticize their right to voice their concerns. That doesn't help anyone. Telling someone they're not good enough never made anyone good enough.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I am a veteran player and smash the boss rush challenges not uncollected because
    1) Don’t care about being uncollected
    2)I don’t want to be an entitled D**k who thinks there above everyone else and believe every challenge should be for uncollected And think because your not uncollected or have a 5* 4/55 champ in there profile they are bad at the game which is what quite a few uncollected players are like it’s called a challenge for a reason it’s meant to be challenging you moan about other people moaning when there are many posts of people moaning about tier 1 alphas get over it, it doesn’t effect you in any way
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    The rewards are pretty meaningless so nobody should be concerned about not being able to finish it, you literaly don't miss anything
  • WillietWilliet Posts: 6
    Kabam sucks. Opened the crystal. Got a dumbass antman.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Why is there no disagree option on these things...