**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A couple of rank 5 questions..

As the title suggests I'm seeking some advice on who to take to 5/50. I have the t4 skill catalysts to rank one and will soon have enough for a tech as well. (My second of that class) I'm also almost to getting a mystic but I've pretty much decided I'm waiting for GR unless I dupe SW. Currently my roster of that level is a R3 5* AA and 5/50 duped Yondu. So let's start

So let's talk Skill class, currently, The only two I have I think might be worth the rank would be Agent Venom (sig level 22) and Daredevil (classic) (sig level 45) I like Agent Venom, but I don't know he's worth 5/50, and DD's block and evade are nice but I dunno about him either. So am I wrong? Should I upgrade one of those two or should I wait for somebody better (Blade, Thor Ragnarok, Hawkeye, ect.)?

Next up is Tech which I have quite a few more options for, the rank is most likely to go to my Duped Star Lord (for obvious reasons). I actually had SL at rank 5 before and use a RDT on him in favor of Yondu (I'm aware that was a downgrade but I like Yondu I and really don't regret it) But I do have some other options I'm considering. First of which being Vision AOU (unduped). My R5 level roster is growing and I don't really have a good power control or immunity champ in it. similarly I'm considering Doc Oc (also unduped) for power control. He has other uses obviously but that's my main reason for considering him. I also have Ultron (sig level 40 something) who I've had for a long time and rather like. He's got immunity and self repair, my main focuses for him. and Lastly I have Nebula (sig 20) who've I've only gotten recently and don't have much experience with. But she has double Immunity, nice shock, power control and self repair. So she seems like she could be worth taking up. Which of these are most worth ranking up?

Any advice on my "couple" of questions is really appreciated lol. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t do agent venom, blade is best skill followed by gwenpool,so probably worth waiting. daredevil has his uses and is worth considering, he’s good for collector, and unblockable nodes in war, and his perfect block makes him a good option for aq.

Tough choice between starlord and vision, I would go with vision if you have another good damage dealer like Thor, sparky, Hyperion, Angela, I’m nearly 600k and my starlord is a benchwarmer now because of stark spidey (5*) but I still take my vision to every war for the healing nodes (l2 healblocker) and his power steal is really good, just be warned he is weak, I don’t take him to aq as he just takes too long to finish fights but then I take nearly all healers to aq (Ultron, wolverine, sw, blade,) and starky just for mini/boss kiling
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Okay. My Vision is (unfortunately) not duped, and Yondu has heal block.. Still worth it?
    Bump
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I would go with agent venom I found him very useful especially on bleed or poison nodes because 95% of the time he shrugs it off so basically an immunity champ there plus he actually has a pretty good damage output with klyntar rage I use my av alot and really like the champ, I would also go with nebula because double immunities good shock great Regen and power control (imo she is better than sl).
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Also avs special 2 can cause alot of damage both on impact and with bleed and incinerate
    So looks like probably Vision or Nebula. Immunity and power control will be nice. Still on the fence about Skill