**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Practice mode.

Can we have a practice mode wherein we can select a champ of our choice and boosts it with specific buffs like in AW e.g. Stun immune, unblockable sp and others. This mode may consume duel credits or not but i hope it wouldnt so i can practice a lot. Im only playing for a couple of months now and i want to prepare for higher tiers in aw and help my alliance.

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Great idea, but Kabam wont ever do that... Certain champs make money because they kill us. If they give us practice they lose money. It will never happen.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    It’s a great idea and has been mentioned plenty of times. I don’t think Kabam has ever addressed it the viability of the idea, but I don’t think they will do it
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    That's a really good idea.. It may never happen but it would be nice if something like that was introduced..
    In the mean time I can give you the same advice that was given to me when I first started playing..
    Do rttl (road to the labyrinth) use no items, when you lose all your champs start over..
    It gets you prepared for longer fights, helps your timing on parry and helps teach you how to bait out specials.. (it seriously helped me a lot)
    Unlocks at level 12 (I think)
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    txthree wrote: »
    Can we have a practice mode wherein we can select a champ of our choice and boosts it with specific buffs like in AW e.g. Stun immune, unblockable sp and others. This mode may consume duel credits or not but i hope it wouldnt so i can practice a lot. Im only playing for a couple of months now and i want to prepare for higher tiers in aw and help my alliance.

Yes, certainly wish to have PRACTISE MODE that:-

DO NOT need to:
    1) search for actual player
    2) can only duel with the player's top champ

DO instead allow us to:
    1) pick ANY playable champs as AI duel/practise opponent
    2) pick any star
    3) pick any level
    4) pick a combination of 0-5 (more even better) node buff/debuff
    5) save option so we don't need to reconfig each time (painfully annoying and time wasting)
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'd like to see an option where you could pick the ai difficulty, because it is clear that there are different "intelligence levels" of the computer. Part of the reason rol is annoying to practice in is because the ai isn't aggressive at all. meanwhile labyrinth is also annoying to practice in because you have to have a certain amount of attack, and there's a random evade
  • Options
    txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    edited March 2018
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    That's a really good idea.. It may never happen but it would be nice if something like that was introduced..
    In the mean time I can give you the same advice that was given to me when I first started playing..
    Do rttl (road to the labyrinth) use no items, when you lose all your champs start over..
    It gets you prepared for longer fights, helps your timing on parry and helps teach you how to bait out specials.. (it seriously helped me a lot)
    Unlocks at level 12 (I think)

im still in chap 4.1 in rttl and still havent tried to explore it as of now. the nc boss nodes there would be nice for practice maybe but havent reached there yet. will give it a try after i explore 4.3 in story quest.

im practicing in ROL actually and i can only defeat winter soldier as of now. what i need is a practice for aw boss and other nodes like:
    - stun immuned spidey, medusa or nc
    - unblockable sp1 of quake or yj
    -GG or KG in arc overload or healboosted cable
    - boss boosted magik, meph or mammu
    - and many more.

i dont get to encounter boosted nodes with those buffs in rttl or rol. i had some chances in modoks lab but thats very rare.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I think it'd be fair for them to introduce this,for us to buy with real money,or units.
  • Options
    txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    i think they can make a workaround wherein they can still earn money from it, like training credits or bundles, practice mode will only be available like 5 times a day like duel and they can sell those credits on units. i dont think it will reduce their sales from ppl buying revives and potions in aw since most of the ppl buying those items are using hard earned units from quests and arenas. their main source of income i guess are from crystals and bundles.