**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UI suggestions

Hello all at Kabam,

First thing first, I am not talking about numerous bugs and glitches that game has. I am a front end developer so I know how it works. Some bugs take longer to fix than the other and it has to run through it cycle and I am sure you're all aware of all the bugs that has been reported. What I want to talk about it some of UI improvements that are on the easier side of spectrum.

Flow of how dual mechanism works:

It takes 10 clicks to start one dual fight and it's just horrible flow of UI. Why? because this flow is used mainly when Dual event is going on and a person has to click 10 times, EVERYTIME. I am a front end developer and this is just poor user experience in my opinion.
Now, how this is different than other bugs and suggestions? Because fix for this is quite simple. There is no need to design a new button or screen or anything else for that matter. All you have to do is change the landing destination at the land of each fight to be the search result window instead of the main screen. This alone will cut number of clicks user has to do in half and it's a super easy fix.

I know this issue has been brought up many many time and what boggles my mind is that you choose to ignore this simple fix and let users complain instead of giving an answer.

I would like to think that this isn't a unfair or unrealistic expectation.

Simple UI optimization like this where all you have to do is change the flow would make our experience so much better. I have many more suggestions but let's start here.

Feel free to make your suggestions.

Comments