**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DOES ANYONE HAVE CONFIRMATION OF A "INFINITY" THANOS COMING TO THE GAME?

I've been doing my research and have been hearing rumblings of MCOC re-releasing a INFINITY WAR THANOS to help promote the film...does anyone have any idea when he's coming?

Comments

• That would be very interesting, Thanos is a desireable champion that many people want. He’s just really hard to get, so it would be neat to see what Kabam is planning for the release of infinity war next month
  • @AnthoheyDAGreat I hear he might be just a mod of the original Thanos that currently only 20 players through the entire game...justice updating him...but I tell you what I'm gearing all my squads up for a possible Thanos run in April
  • UPDATE: Just two leaked reports that have INFINITY WAR THANOS in the MAY 24 Arena...but that was around the time of original release date for INFINITY WAR... but with the release date moved up this might change... I'll keep up in the loop
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam will not discuss rumors on the MCoC forums
  • Which explains why I can't find confirmation on this subject... But i think the leaks i found were accurate
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    He’s coming out in about three minutes
  • Maybe next Month
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    UPDATE: Just two leaked reports that have INFINITY WAR THANOS in the MAY 24 Arena...but that was around the time of original release date for INFINITY WAR... but with the release date moved up this might change... I'll keep up in the loop

Please don't keep us in the loop
  • Trucos has confirmed we will be getting a Movie Thanosvin May
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nothing official has been confirmed.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabam doesn’t want to jeopardize their relationship with Disney/Marvel by leaking any unauthorized information about an upcoming film. Even if it may seem like it’s something apart from the film, marketing partners pay for exclusive things and leaking the smallest thing can lead to lawsuits.

It’s cool to get excited in expectation for something you really want but don’t look for anyone at Kabam to put their job on the line for something that’s going to be answered in a few weeks.
  • Rich the Man has confirmed on his channel also that we are in fact gettin an movie tie in Thanos...I assume he will be a four star...minus the trolls I'll keep u posted
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping he’s not a playable character but just the final boss for the EQ. With 4 weeks in the next month (ie 2 new champs), it could just be Proxima and Corvius introduced as playable characters.
    @AnthoheyDAGreat I hear he might be just a mod of the original Thanos that currently only 20 players through the entire game...justice updating him...but I tell you what I'm gearing all my squads up for a possible Thanos run in April

And no. Only 100 people have Thanos after running for A5 Legends. I certainly hope that he’s reserved only as an exclusive for those who put in the effort for him. The last guy sat down for 8 hours in one sitting to qualify for him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    If he's coming, I suspect he will be a new version and playable. The same way we have Ultron and OG. Typically, the Champs that are rare are more trophies than anything. (Kang, Thanos, IIF)
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I wonder if hell have the same hulk synergy as the special one drooling at the thought of my two hulks Thanos blade and ghost rider or stark spider would be a crazy synergy.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam wont confirm this, the refuse to discuss rumors on the forums.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Seatin mentioned a playable infinity gauntlet Thanos was coming in his "What I learned at NYCC" video last year and he said that was from Kabam themselves.
  • Hope this means we're getting a playable Thanos next month... Just got this pic from Trucos
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Again, probably just a quest boss and not a playable champion. It would make sense for the ingame history
  • Rich the Man has confirmed were gettin a playable Thanos in May
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    edited June 2018
    Rich the man needs to shake the magic 8 ball a little better next time I think.