Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

currently going issues

Comments

• Options
    srh9qamd5f5f.jpg

After winning the matches game stops here and you have to restart game and your champ will looses 50% health and the champ you have defeated will came up again at full health.

Howard the duck after using sp3 is not getting any regeneration against mutants
  • Options
    v8lorz6qvv2k.png
  • Options
    Annoying thing is happening after fight and it takes half health in AQ & AW ## i can't tolerate such f**king glitch
  • Options
    OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    Yup I got it too bro. Sucks but whatever. Nothing you can do. HAIL Kabam
  • Options
    IdreesIdrees Posts: 9
    Happening to me too after recent update.
    Device: oneplus 3
  • Options
    IdreesIdrees Posts: 9
    pb2ui3k387f3.png
  • Options
    j5y06fw9skds.png
  • Options
    I can't take this problem anymore !?kabam have to fix this
  • Options
    Nothing is going good from 12.0 patch . one problem solved and 2 new comes lol
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    srh9qamd5f5f.jpg

After winning the matches game stops here and you have to restart game and your champ will looses 50% health and the champ you have defeated will came up again at full health.

Howard the duck after using sp3 is not getting any regeneration against mutants

I just made a post about the Howard issue. I'm seeing the same thing. Happened against a science champ too. No evade triggered
  • Options
    Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    9krkmnm3bg8k.png
  • Options
    6o6kx8u3rc7j.png
    ufv9bt4ehjqc.png
    16xds4edr3wx.png
  • Options
    i can post probably 2-3 a day .... notice the KO and half health ... thats all thanks to the spinning wheel of death (or half death)... :smile:
  • Options
    Cutt3rCutt3r Posts: 3
    I am getting the same issue.. Its frustrating and annoying.. Fix it pleasee.. All the hard work going waste coz of this loading ****
  • Options
    :s:#:#
  • Options
    oh1c6j5gedhc.jpg
  • Options
    g2po82tk3dan.jpg
    uvx00mzup7xo.jpg
    sprxnfhjs3i2.jpg