**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Login Crystals are a Joke

These crystals are so rigged. Ive had all of them, every single one as a 3*. As have so many others. Whereas people like my housemate mamages to pull some magic BS and has pulled 4* logins every month since September last year.
These crystals need to be balanced better.

Comments

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    He will be in the arena as a Basic pretty soon and im sure you’ll be able to get him.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    These crystals are so rigged. Ive had all of them, every single one as a 3*. As have so many others. Whereas people like my housemate mamages to pull some magic BS and has pulled 4* logins every month since September last year.
    These crystals need to be balanced better.

So your housemate has pulled 7 4*s in a row from login crystals? Lie much?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You are doing nothing to deserve the login calendar rewards. Logging in just now literally took me 28 seconds, I timed it just for you.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Its all about luck. I pulled a 4* Archangel.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Dude, it's a free 3 star, which means a dup now or in the future. Deal with it
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    edited March 2018
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Its all about luck. I pulled a 4* Archangel.

Right there with you. I normally have the worse luck (rng) when it comes to crystals. I pulled the 4* AA also back when he was offered.

Pulling a 4* modok would have been great but those who didnt, why come here to the forum just to bad mouth something free? Best of luck in the future.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I pulled a 4* Vulture...the luck is crappy but its not impossible
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    It's not rigged. It's RNG. Which means some will get a 4* and some won't. That's how it works. It's a free Champ either way. Personally, I've loved the Login. I've gotten a number of 3*s that I didn't have time to Grind for. Definitely good for collections.

100% agree. Free is free and I also have gotten a lot of champs I didn't have before (Blade, Doc Oc, MODOK, Thor Ragnarok)... so really it is a nice bonus. I do wish the odds of a 4* were like ultimate crystals though (ie 20% for a 4* would be really nice reward for logging in for that long... or may if you have been logging in for the past few months the odds go up, that would be neat).