**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeking UK based alliance

Seeking a UK based alliance, minimum to no donations required, casual and relaxed. I play when I can and definitely pull my weight, participating in the vast majority of AQs and AWs. 74k rating, multiple 4* champs. I'm ideally looking for an alliance that I can assist to grow better and for myself to grow too. Message me in game or line. Handle Riggs_97.

Comments

• pine_apllepine_aplle Posts: 21
    I can hook you up if you like. I'm not too powerful ATM but I'm rebuilding currently
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    I'm interested. Rebuilding how?
    Riggs_97 wrote: »
    I'm interested. Rebuilding how?

Used to be 2 mil then quit the game for a good 7 months then came back about 3 months ago. We are only a lil above 800k
    Alliance name?
    edited March 2018
    PACW is the tag. We have some war rating from 7 months ago
    I'll add you ingame
    Restarting this thread, same conditions as above. For the sake of you guys not scrolling up and down:

Seeking a UK based alliance, minimum to no donations required, casual and relaxed. I play when I can and definitely pull my weight, participating in the vast majority of AQs and AWs. 92k rating, multiple 4* champs and couple of 5*s. I'm ideally looking for an alliance that I can assist to grow better and for myself to grow too. Handle Riggs_97.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Have a look at our alliance. We are based in Ireland. Search Mr Tic Tac in game. We are 2.6m rated. 1000 war rated. We are chilled alliance but participate in war and AQ. No Donations required
    Will do