**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats the point of Realm of Legends?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
I'm not quite sure what the point of this battle is for. its clearly impossible, right? Or am I missing something..

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    YouTube is your friend...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Pseudouber wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what the point of this battle is for. its clearly impossible, right? Or am I missing something..

Not impossible with the right champs and right mastery setup. It just takes some time and effort to get there though.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Just ran through this last night. Much easier than it looks. Definitely need the right team though. The rewards are very Meh
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    you can do it with 3*'s. it's not hard. the fights are just long.

you'll learn quickly that the odds are against you in the end game. You'll need to skill up and gather the right champs to get through it all.
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    WORDS OF WISDOM BY ME
    "It seems impossible till you attempt. It's hard till you can defeat Winter Soldier and it's easy to finish after that"

And also good place to test any champs on Winter soldier
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Good WS fight to practice on. Low energy cost.

Good way to obtain heath pots for new content.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Am I the only one that opened this thread expecting it to be about how easy ROL is now and not really a challenge compared to a lot of the newer content, or something along those lines. I feel like I have been playing this game for too long now. lol
  • DustyDusty Posts: 16
    rol is nothing just get lke a r5 Sl and a AA and this thing is a piece of cake wait till u do even the easy path in LOL
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Am I the only one that opened this thread expecting it to be about how easy ROL is now and not really a challenge compared to a lot of the newer content, or something along those lines. I feel like I have been playing this game for too long now. lol

Yea I thought so aswell.
    When did you start the game?
  • General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Here’s my screenshots from when I did it last summer. Didn’t use any units, only the items I got from beating the champs, and ones I had stored up.uv4cnbj5rgvl.png
    et940bzi6m4j.png
    Got a name change since then, but here’s my profile now
    j5q3opq3emzl.png
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    edited March 2018
    j5q3opq3emzl.png

@SignalPack8651

You are the 1st person I have ever seen who took Spider Gwen to rank 5. How is she???... A destroyer??
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Blaargo wrote: »

Yea I thought so aswell.
    When did you start the game?

A few years ago but stopped and got back into it recently. It seemed like I had to spend money just to lvl up my 4 stars, then go into a guild that actually did the quests. Been better so more fun.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    ROL is the purest content in the game.

No stupid nodes that punish you for playing well, no bugged champs that are in the process of being fixed yet still get placed throughout the maps and a real turning point in your own game where you achieve something that seemed ridiculous the first few (or 50) times that you tried it.

The rewards are ok for the effort involved but like everything, those who can do it easily probably don't care for the rewards, those who do it early can use them and probably look fondly on it and those who can't will complain.

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Not impossible. Just beyond hope.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I feel like maybe you looked at the recommended power level thing that says something like 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 or whatever. Just ignore that. It is beyond far from accurate. The quest isn't actually all that difficult. Prepare for certain nodes and it's not even really as bad as uncollected event quest difficulty.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    To obtain cyclops which is part of the pro block team which will really help you in AQ.......

JK now that they nerfed that to hell ROL doesnt offer you much of value it’s just a bucket list thing to do, add a few 4* for arena grinding and some t4b which used to be pretty rare.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    If you can't beat RoL you really need to get better at the game as the content tend to be more challenging as you progress.

Think of RoL as a practical session/examination, if you can hold a fight long enough with minimal damage, strategise your challenge on a specific content with synergy/item use or unit use (better still not use them), you can definitely tackle the harder content.

Goodluck dude! I'm sure you'll be able to beat it.
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    I cleared RoL in about 30 minutes with only one revive about six months ago.
  • Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    the rol is for farming of potions, i believe.

Joke aside, you need to keep practice against winter soldier, do it like few times per day. sooner or later you will get use to fighting champs with high health, The good thing with ROL is there is no 3rd specials.

Another thing: get someone viable to take down wolverine before you actually try to beat ROL, before you get the champs you want, just keep practice.

Good luck.