**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 Maestro

How much health does he have? I want to beat him and see if i can solo him. I have one champ that can possibly counter him, but i don't have the stamina to take him a long time. My questing champs are:

4 star 4/40 Hela Signature Level 20

4 star 4/40 Mordo Unduped

4 star 4/40 Archangel Unduped

4 star 4/40 Vision (Age of Ultron) Unduped

5 star 2/35 Crossbones Unduped

Any strategies I should try? My in-game name is pacificwarrior

Thanks! (BTW i have solo-ed ROL WS, but it took 3 times of try and back out)

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah just evade the last bit of his L1 and you will win easy peasy
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Archangel and vision might be your best bet in fighting the maestro
  • jtnave23jtnave23 Posts: 55
    I'm probably an ok fighter and I beat him with a R2 5* unduped Luke Cage. I watched a few videos and baited his SP2 since I was having trouble with the timing on his SP1. Way easier to dash back on the SP2.
  • Killer4UKiller4U Posts: 2
    How do you get anywhere faster?
  • Killer4UKiller4U Posts: 2
    HELP ME PLEASE
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

Killer4U wrote: »
    How do you get anywhere faster?

I typically speed if I need to get some place faster or if I am running late. There is a risk to it though.
  • thanks all!
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    AA Constant parry and heavy and there ya go. Throw in a couple SP1s from AA too if you want to go overkill.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Yeah you've got this. He's really not so hard.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    just push him to sp2 and you're fine
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    AA Constant parry and heavy and there ya go. Throw in a couple SP1s from AA too if you want to go overkill.

You remember he's poison immune, right? Without poison and neurotoxin, AA isn't going to do nearly as much damage as someone like Hela or Crossbones can.
  • McocBladeMcocBlade Posts: 13
    I did it with hela 4/40, but i was caught once by his sp1, in ur case vision will work great. only strategy is to push him to sp2
  • is there a foolproof way to evade sp1 just in case?
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    All you really have to do against the s1 is to evade the last blast.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Vision power drain should work