**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A little sympathy towards CARNAGE.

In the entire game, carnage was the most demanded character by the players in the game. I see many people hate carnage, and yes he doesn't have burst damage, nor strong bleed nothing. But this morning I played with my 4 star r3 carnage whose base attack is 750 against winter soldier rol. I got surprised that when I was finally set with all the buffs, he was hitting like 2.3k and 1.3k on regular hits and his sp2 does 11k damage. Remember guys, he is a r3 4star.

On the contrary, it literally took me 100 hits to really see the damage go up. I used a setup like 4 fury, 1 cruelty and 1 precision.(with venom synergy). And he was a freaking god. I agree he isn't that gr8 as a star lord or blade but he is better than at least kingpin or some average champs..
Try him once against winter soldier like I said and see yourself the power of the CARNAGE πŸ˜€

Comments

• Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How do you use him? How do you set his buffs? Most fights in the game don’t take 100 hits
  • OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
    @Blax4ever just use sp2 and end your combo with the one that you need to set.
    Medium: fury
    Heavy: cruelty
    Light: precision
    *Don't let the opponent hit your block too because that will cause perfect block chance or physical resist.
    And yes I do agree most fights don't take 100 hits but in the later endgame sone fights do.
    Also he is the most fluids character I have ever played
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61 β˜…
    edited March 2018
    Nice ! Although the problem with Carnage is the streak you need to pull off some crazy damage in his current state , my r3 5* ( with a mutant crit team ) can do the following with the x3 furies & x3 crit damage rate;-
    Heavy - 10-12k +
    Medium hits - 6 - 8k +
    Light hits - 2.5 - 5k +
    X5 combo (mlllm) 20-25k
    Sp2 - 20 - 30k +
    Those numbers are with Crits and obviously vary depending .
    X5 combo + sp2 all with Crits I’ve had over 50 - 55k

But I think the problem is he has no burst damage whatsoever !
    @Pot_Belly_Papa1 I totally agree. Carnage has some great potential put lack of utility and burst damage.
  • Pot_Belly_Papa1Pot_Belly_Papa1 Posts: 61 β˜…
    edited March 2018
    Omdhule wrote: Β»
    @Pot_Belly_Papa1 I totally agree. Carnage has some great potential put lack of utility and burst damage.

Apparently he’s getting fixed this year which is why he is my possible r4 5* brawler but we will see . The r4 5* version currently is doing some insane damage of 70k+ so would be great if the can just fix his low combo burst damage .
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137 β˜…
    Glad to hear that about Carnage. But just a quick comment on Kingpin :smile: ...

Kingpin is a utility/niche champ. He's not the type of champ you bring in against every fight, but he is a champ you can bring in to to shrug off debuffs or reduce ability accuracy (i.e. against community boss rush iceman, he can shrug off coldsnap, and his SP1 can bypass safeguard).
    @Tropical_Chris yes I agree kingpin is far superior. Just have ab example of him as an average champ
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137 β˜…
    edited March 2018
    Omdhule wrote: Β»
    @Tropical_Chris yes I agree kingpin is far superior. Just have ab example of him as an average champ

Yes. I think for most people, Kingpin is an average champ. But for me, he's between average and god tier ..above average if you will :smile: I used him to take out Uncollected Void (Shrug and ability accuracy reduction), Uncollected Killmonger (ability accuracy reduction means no thorns), Underdog Boss Rush Magneto (no thorns), and Community Boss Rush Iceman. He exceeds in all of those fight, albeit he's average in any other fight :smile:

So far, this month's EQ is the only quest that he hasnt shined for me :smile:

He's a niche champ like OG DD - unloved most of the time, except against The Collector or other pesky unevadable SP champs :smiley:
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Omdhule

Thanks for the info
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My r2 asleep 5* carnage kills Ws in 300 hits. I love his mechanics and abilities but dont like the ramp time
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    come october carnage will get buff when venom film is released
    Guys I do agree carnage isn't useful for all stuffs in game but that's what is known as average bcoz the one champ which can be used for all quests is a good teir.
    @IceHeartBlack I do agree he isn't that effective but atleast he is fun to play πŸ˜‚. And also he can be used in labyrinth (I think so).
    And talking about star lord, actually speaking, star lord relies on being duped. I think carnage is a decent champ or atleast I can put it like he is better than all the trash champs like collosus, kamala khan and other.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Carnage requires (on average) 30 seconds to establish a perma-buff. With Venom synergy as you used, that’s 3 minutes to reach his potential. All competitive modes have a 3 minute timer. Carnage is one of only a couple that cannot reach max enrage timer in LOL as a 4/55 even with max synergies. There are a lot of problems with his build.

Yes, he can do good damage once fully built. My 3/45 has done 5 hit combos of 11k damage. But it just takes way too long to reach that and he is much too squishy if you make an offensive build.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218 β˜…
    I appreciate this post OP.
    Appreciate your thoughts about carnage guys, but believe me, just post perfectly with him and reach at max buffs with him. You will see some awesome crits even from a low level player. And also as you guys are saying that he takes way too much block damage, then just play hun in your free time to improve your fighting technique, intercepts πŸ˜€. Carnage needs a buff for sure like increased bleed duration, some technique such as he can get his buffs faster and what not.
    Hey guys, as you were saying he isn't useful in shorter matchups, well, carnage makes every matchup long, so there goes that πŸ˜‹.
    And believe it or not, I do map 4 with my r3 4 star carnage.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Man,I wish I had 4* Sentry and/or carnage
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2018
    I give up. 😟