**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So about the spring egg thing [merged threads]

2»

Comments

• ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    Seen as though it says that it starts march 27th and the offers usually come around 6 uk time all you need to do is wait 2 hours to see..
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    ShadowX wrote: »
    Seen as though it says that it starts march 27th and the offers usually come around 6 uk time all you need to do is wait 2 hours to see..

Wait 2 hours for a gift I didn't even know about until just now? No way. I'll just complain here and contact my attorney/apple for refunds and stuff.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    The Easter bunny hid our eggs. It’s up to us to find them...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    NEO wrote: »
    The Easter bunny hid our eggs. It’s up to us to find them...

Under the snow
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

It looks like the message sprung out a little early. ;) Check back for your free Spring Egg Crystal after 10AM PST today.

Well, there ya go. Thanks for clarifying!
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Its always 1pm EST
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    So guys it says 27th march which is today so it's 2 more hours for that message to be enforced..

Now the message specially about the egg said now. The march 27th part only referred to the offers.

No, you are reading it incorrectly as I said a couple times already. The way it is worded at the bottom it clearly assumed that the unit offers were already up and live thus the Egg would be too... but again it was a day early thus the confusion.

Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

It looks like the message sprung out a little early. ;) Check back for your free Spring Egg Crystal after 10AM PST today.

Who could have guessed!?

Lol... thanks for clearing this up though ;)
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I got a 2* Storm from the Egg
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Just opened mine. 2* ironfist -.-
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Only for Android?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    3* GR from mine
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Oh yeah, it's a Google Play exclusive.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Got mine once I logged into my account on my old Android Tablet (glad I still got this old thing lying around... I'm amazed it is even supported, though it runs super sluggish but good enough to redeem the egg and buy some cheap units ;) ).
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Only for Android?

Yes Android only... BUT you can log into any Android device and get the egg and the offers and then log back out and log back in on you iOS device (that is what i did).
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Spring egg = premium hero crystal, thanks for another free powerful 2* they will help alot going through act 5