**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable To Access/‘Get’ To Matchmaking For War

Is anyone else having a problem starting a War? Not just finding a Match but getting to Matchmaking. For past several days I have gone to A. Wars then War Room hoping to go to Matching making. Instead I always get the message ‘…temporarily unable to access…please try again later’. Is it just my officers & myself, are some to all having same issue, or to my eternal embarrassment is there a known outage going on (in my defense I have looked over Forums regarding this (now up to eternal shame if is all over Forum & I make this statement). Thanks, and please be gentle with me (me frâgïlé).

Comments

• Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Matchmaking went down sunday night at 10 est.
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    They send a message every week. People need to start reading what Kabam sends out.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Welcome to MCOC. Don't use units to buy PHCs. Unlock Parry and Dexterity. Enjoy.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I know the real issue lies with people not reading messages, but what if the game team changed the message to be "War disabled, check back Wednesday." It would spare everyone on here from having to constantly read these threads.
  • Options
    OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Knew it would be my fault. Thanks for info. Now I’ll just go sit in the corner and be quiet. I won’t cry! I may sniffle and my lower lip may shake but I won’t cry. Thanks again for the info AND for being being nice to a waste of time, & space, question.