**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some advice on uncollected attempt.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
All I found is this paths list. And saw some videos. All I have is the roster I have. And bout 2000 units.

Which team should I take?

Also is this path list correct?

Will I even be able to do it with this roster.

Ive read 5.2.4 is where it really gets hard that’s why I’m asking.

gvvj5wwn9xr7.png
kk2d5gbiiq9g.png
m593u8l2qq43.png

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    If all you're looking for is completion to become uncollected, you should be able to get it, with some good fighting skills and revives.

5.2.4 was one of the most annoying quests, but I believe what is mentioned there is one of the easier paths. Exploring is a different story. Just remember Storm has caltrops.

I don't remember a lot about 2.5, but you shouldn't have too much trouble. Besides their paths, just take a look at some nodes. SW has some niche uses in act 5 on routes where they gain buffs. She just keeps unleashing sp2 if you have MD.

For the collector, I personally used SW. Once in while you may power drain/lock the collector and be able to use a sp2. Others used the hulk because its guaranteed damage and he does a lot of damage at low health. Either way you'll want a lot of revives for him. For my last 2-3 runs I managed to keep unit consumption under 400 for each run, just spent on revives.

Ideal teams will depend on which quest and which route. AA, SW, Hulk, GP, Thor, Vision, Quake, HE, all have their uses.
    Good luck!

Edit: It's generally accepted to not bother with team revives for the collector. Just go all in with one champ who does the most damage.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    A combination of GP, Thor, SW, Hulk, Vison and Hawkeye will get you through with relatively no problems. Make sure to have minimum 500 units for 5.2.4 and 5.2.5 per run and 1000 units for 5.2.6. I used mainly 4/40s amd 1 5/50 SW and those 3 chapters cost me 1800 units worth of revives.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Duped AA will help in 5.2.4. Guillotine too
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I wish I had more regen characters too. Or rather better ones. And vision is the only bleed immune I have.

Did you or should I use buffs as well. I have some 30%s saved as well as greater attack and health host to stack on the 30%s. Or is that a waste?

I would definitely make sure you have some of those for the collector. Couldnt hurt elsewhere
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Most people have you covered for the lead up to the final fight, but on that subject, since you have a r5 4* duped Hulk, honestly, use 20% revives on him and just keep HULK SMASHing until Collector falls down. Don't waste resources on healing.

The key to Collector is doing as much damage as you can before he nukes you with a SP1 or SP2. None better for burst damage out of the gate than a low health Hulk.
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    I'm stuck at the same quest. 5.2.4 guys just doesn't want to die, within 3-4 fights my entire r5 team is dead.
  • Options
    Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Hi. I recently became uncollected last week. Act 5.2.4 was definately painful. What got me through that act was my rank 5 thor and archangel both duped. Thor was also useful act 5.2.5 and 5.2.6. His damage output helped finish fights quickly along with Arch angels neurotoxins. But besides that a lot of revives helped me. Thats when the units come in handy. If u can get past 5.2.4.. u should have no problem with 5.2.5 and 5.2.6. I found them actually easier apart from the Collector. Good luck.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    5.2.4, to me, has been the hardest single quest from start to finish in the game (excluding any path in LOL).

5.2.5 from what I remember was relatively easy.

5.2.6 was also fairly easy up until you get to The Collector.

Quake is a solid option for Bane because if you charge her heavy and keep blocking/parrying your opponent, you can wear them down without landing a single hit, therefore you never actually activate Bane.

Remember, Bane doesn't actually kick in until the first hit is landed so if you're skilled enough with Quake, you can run her through the entire path.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    For the collector, you NEED Hulk. Spend all your 20% revives on him. but with that team you should need any more advice than that
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    For the Collector you can also use DD or SpiderMan Stark Enhanced to evade specials (Dont see them pictured but in case you have them)...i didnt have either of them when i completed it and went with Hulk plus HE/Quake to string together stuns and smash the collector. Usually took about 3-4 individual 20% revives on Hulk to finish him. Otherwise, yes you have the roster, and resources...and not to be a jerk but the rest depends on your skill.