**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Spring egg

Hi all my alliance members received a spring egg crystal but I didn’t I’ve tried logging out and back in but still nothing

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Android exclusive.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    You're not missing much, anyway.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    The crystal is full of 3 and 4 stars and more then 90 percent of the time it will be a 2 star.
  • aldo84aldo84 Posts: 3
    That explains it then I’m on iPhone
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Borrow an Android from someone and log in on that and you'll get it
  • Hey @aldo84 !

As mentioned above, the Spring Egg Crystals are exclusive to android currently. This may be the reason why you are not receiving one.

If you are an android user and this is not the case, feel free to reply to this thread and let us know the following information:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Thank you!
    The crystal is full of 3 and 4 stars and more then 90 percent of the time it will be a 2 star.

Yep! I couldn't believe the amount of 3/4* champs, barely even saw a 2* and both accounts I got a 2*...
    Hey @aldo84 !

As mentioned above, the Spring Egg Crystals are exclusive to android currently. This may be the reason why you are not receiving one.

If you are an android user and this is not the case, feel free to reply to this thread and let us know the following information:

Device:
    Operating System:
    Issue and any available screenshots:
    Is the issue repeatable? How?
    Specific location the issue is occurring?
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken to attempt to resolve the issue/results:

Thank you!

I did want to mention I had an issue with the egg from having 2 accounts. I signed in with FTP account first and got it no problem, but then when I signed out and went to my main account it did not spawn the egg. I FC'd and restarted, still nothing. I had to uninstall the game and reinstalled it and saw it in my crystals queue after all that.

LG G6, Android 7.0
  • When will the egg be available for iPhone please
  • i still haven't received my spring crystal and im using a samsung galaxy j3Luna
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    i havent gotten my egg and im using android
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

i still haven't received my spring crystal and im using a samsung galaxy j3Luna

issamaf80 said:

@Bigpappasmurf_1 and @issamaf80 did you guys bothered to check that the post is a year old (2018)? :)
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

i still haven't received my spring crystal and im using a samsung galaxy j3Luna

issamaf80 said:

@Bigpappasmurf_1 and @issamaf80 did you guys bothered to check that the post is a year old (2018)? :)
    What sorry i wasn't paying attention
This discussion has been closed.