**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Halls of Healing Quests and Trades

Please add the conversion trades for healing and revives!

Comments

• Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I've been asking for this in the forums (Halls of Healing) and it came true!
  • Options
    GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    IronFist34 wrote: »

will dev add the convertion?
  • Options
    Griffoplay wrote: »

will dev add the convertion?

Sorry, what do you mean?
  • Options

Sorry, what do you mean?

In the past there was the possibility to convert 5 Lv1 Potions to a Lv2 Potion; 3 Lv2 potions to a Lv3 potion and so on.
    It would be nice to have those kind of convertions trades again
  • Options

Sorry, what do you mean?

In the past there was the possibility to convert 5 Lv1 Potions to a Lv2 Potion; 3 Lv2 potions to a Lv3 potion and so on.

Oh snap, I didn't know that! That would be very cool..but then it costs them money (or lack of people spending it on healths) so that's probably why they rid of it lol
  • Options
    Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Dude the trade up system for potions was something I loved. I had SO many lvl 4s for the longest time. I'm still upset they haven't brought that back.
  • Options

Sorry, what do you mean?

Oh snap, I didn't know that! That would be very cool..but then it costs them money (or lack of people spending it on healths) so that's probably why they rid of it lol

to be homest I started to buy pots when I try Lv4 and 5 pots afther the trades come for the first time.